Someone posted Shaper fight

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Honestly yall can sucks it. You keep wanting harder content yet keep getting the best build nerfed. You have reaped what you sowed.

The community and on reddit here is so ridiculous...COC MJOLNER WAY TO POWERFUL WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
two days later...OMG Shaper is impossible, no builds that can do it. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
It was probably made overly hard as well just incase, itll probably change in 2.5 or something because it seems like they did overtune it to the point where nothing would trivialize it, which is obviously good and bad.

I didnt want to spoil the fight for myself but i decided i had to in order to see if it was even possible in a temporary league with a mediocre build, that doesnt seem to be the case.

That being said, theres absolutely zero chance of a life based build completing this from what i saw, thats not a good thing either. They effectively made this fight soo only people can pretty much only do this as CI because its quite literally impossible to get 15k HP without a Legacy Kaom and have enough damage to kill the boss.

I rolled a Hybird Life/ES, multilayered defense Trickster this league, now i know that my character cant do the fight, which is very disappointing (its also more soo disappointing though for me because im tired of the temporary league process).

Hard content is fine, thats why i love Izaro, Uber, Pale Council, but this fight seems to be more on the artificial difficulty side where the damage is scaled soo high that if you get hit by anything you instantly die.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info