Someone posted Shaper fight

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Underwhelming. Atziri's better. AoW confirmed for flop.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:

Oh get out of here this fight shits on Atziri.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TheLastZica wrote:

Oh get out of here this fight shits on Atziri.

I think you must watch too much DBZ. Atziri's mechanics are much more interesting. This guy pretty much revolves around wait for the charge, get behind him and insert knife here.

How is that fun?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
I don't get it. Why is in the game content that nobody can do? Especially melee? Only some lucky super-uber archer?
"
TheLastZica wrote:

and yet you can t deal with the lab looking at your sign.Don t ask for more difficult ocntent if the lab already give you asscracks
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Kastmar wrote:
I don't get it. Why is in the game content that nobody can do? Especially melee? Only some lucky super-uber archer?

Another bullshit. This fight looks so easy, easier than every guardian. Even as melle it will be rly easy, there is nothing that can distract you, so avoiding attacks is easy
(but ofc you are melee, you have to face tank, its to hard to move, lol)
"
Kastmar wrote:

Just love how you post on every single thread "och melee cant do this, melee cant do that".

Shaper fight looks easier than every guardian... Plenty of time to move away from his attacks.
Fight looks very cool, as well as the build up. May have to get back onto Standard to grind for it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info