Someone posted Shaper fight

"
Head_Less wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Underwhelming. Atziri's better. AoW confirmed for flop.

and yet you can t deal with the lab looking at your sign.Don t ask for more difficult ocntent if the lab already give you asscracks

Lab isn't hard, it's just terribly, terribly imbalanced. And your maturity level, well, it's pretty much nonexistant. You'd have looked smarter just not posting.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Great content that only .0001% players will ever have a shot of completing.

Also, blade vortex opie.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yeah, but Bladefall Miner most likely will do it just fine with Tri-Curse and untouched by nerfs BF + mines combo.

Rip any Life based char unless it's not 1 dps/second full life tree equipped with Legacy Kaom / Mirrored Gear and other gg stuff from STD.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 3, 2016, 6:59:04 PM
If you want to tank him, then yeah, rip 99.9% of players. But hey, you can just dodge his attacks...
Damage seems avoidable, the HP is kinda absurd though considering how overpowered that build is and yet it takes him ages.
I mean DUH...its GGG everything they release is overtuned in the begining because they have to please the streamers and hardcore crowd. Dont worry it will probably get nerfed in a few days/weeks.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Hope they dont nerf it.

Enough of that shit
Oblivious
I have no issue at all with content being hard, even unattainably so, but when you have such imbalances as there are right now in the game, I really don't see how making bosses do 2.9E55 dps does anything other than limit build diversity. (Not speaking only about shaper here).

I mean...if you want to have any hope of even having an instant of survivability versus that thing you *need* CI. That seems a bit silly. Then, based on the video, you also need absurd dps if you want to finish the fight before the next xpac. Hard stuff? Cool, if the mechanics for defeating the hard stuff are balanced. But they're not. Life based? Too bad, unless you have a leg kaom's.....maybe. Want to use a skill that isn't broken like BV (or something like LA/Pierce/FW back in the day)? Too bad, no chance. I mean...someone post a kill of these guys using elemental hit. Reave. Double strike.

I'm all about challenging, but when the challenge is too broken or the player tools are too imbalanced, then you end up with everyone and their mom using CI + BV or mines. I don't know about you but it doesn't seem very interesting to have to buy boss carries from people who literally built a character just to run the boss because you need such a specific set of skills to run the content without using all 6 portals.

Side note, GGG should take note that many of the broken builds nowadays revolve around the physical spells....they may need mechanical rebalancing. Inb4 I get rekt for even suggesting a nerf.
Ya ya, so hard, impossible to do with mirrored items, bla bla bla. Wait couple of month and we will see first Shaper CI + EB kill (just like with Atziri)...
Honestly yall can sucks it. You keep wanting harder content yet keep getting the best build nerfed. You have reaped what you sowed.

The community and on reddit here is so ridiculous...COC MJOLNER WAY TO POWERFUL WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
two days later...OMG Shaper is impossible, no builds that can do it. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Sep 4, 2016, 12:29:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info