[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
WhoEatsWho wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me out with my build. I am trying the BoR variant posted earlier but I find that a. I end up with very low armor and b. my DPS is only 160k on full life with conc. effect.

Specifically, I'd love some help with my passive tree and I spec'd out of blood magic for the auras, but I am at 116k without them.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAADuBIcEswUtC2EMXw48EMwUIBRxFSAZtBo4Gj4cpyGQKS4qEypNLOktgy_MMgkyTjWSPAU8LT38PydAoEd-SshNRlBHU6VYY1jlWfNaK18_X9Bi7GVNZlRmnmebaGVo8mxGbqpyD3Jscql07XZ_eTl673sge4x8uHzZfft-4H7iggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvjHaMz4-ZkFWUb55XogCj8qyqrj6vbLXytoq3Mbc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsNoxPbGrsbY2L3ZfNrB37_kUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvhf-JP46_4K_oc=?accountName=WhoEatsWho&characterName=Thisisatastyburger

Unfortunately I only have about 4ex left in my budget, so Tukohama's isn't really an option.

Can you please allow viewing of your characters? That way I can import your profile into Path of Building. Right now, I can tell you the path you took is very inefficient. Going all the way around the back takes quite a few more points; points you need for Testudo. Someone mentioned Iron Reflexes; I myself do not have Iron Reflexes.

Try these changes:

You should be able to get a jewel slot with your next point. It will be easier for me to tell once your profile is public.

EDIT: I just noticed you got Blood Magic, but not Mortal Conviction. You really should try to get those life nodes. So, adjust my suggestion above appropriately and get that instead of Combat Stamina.
Last edited by corosou on Apr 13, 2017, 4:41:49 PM
Seems there's quite a few out there doing the BoR variant, so just wanted to post updated stats. Made some more changes to the tree:

Unbuffed in HO (with conc. ef.):
Spoiler

Buffed (conc. ef., 3x totems + flasks) in HO:

Spoiler

Tree:

Last edited by corosou on Apr 13, 2017, 5:21:58 PM
Hey,im wondering how did you get your dex high enough to use the shield ? I am currently level 48 and i only have 29 dex.Am i doing something terribly wrong ?
"
Pewinator wrote:
Hey,im wondering how did you get your dex high enough to use the shield ? I am currently level 48 and i only have 29 dex.Am i doing something terribly wrong ?

Yes, most likely doing something wrong, but I can't tell what. You didn't post a build, gear, and your profile is not public.

You can get Expertise point, jewels, rings and ammys:

Spoiler

Last edited by corosou on Apr 14, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
"
WhoEatsWho wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me out with my build. I am trying the BoR variant posted earlier but I find that a. I end up with very low armor and b. my DPS is only 160k on full life with conc. effect.

Specifically, I'd love some help with my passive tree and I spec'd out of blood magic for the auras, but I am at 116k without them.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAADuBIcEswUtC2EMXw48EMwUIBRxFSAZtBo4Gj4cpyGQKS4qEypNLOktgy_MMgkyTjWSPAU8LT38PydAoEd-SshNRlBHU6VYY1jlWfNaK18_X9Bi7GVNZlRmnmebaGVo8mxGbqpyD3Jscql07XZ_eTl673sge4x8uHzZfft-4H7iggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvjHaMz4-ZkFWUb55XogCj8qyqrj6vbLXytoq3Mbc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsNoxPbGrsbY2L3ZfNrB37_kUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvhf-JP46_4K_oc=?accountName=WhoEatsWho&characterName=Thisisatastyburger

Unfortunately I only have about 4ex left in my budget, so Tukohama's isn't really an option.

I see you opened up your profile and you made the changes I suggested. How are they working out for you?

I also noticed you still have "Faith & Steel". Really not the best choice to spend those two points.

I suggest going for the upper middle jewel slot instead. You can live without "Amplify" until you get the next lvl:

EDIT: Or could go for Ironwood too..
Last edited by corosou on Apr 14, 2017, 11:23:01 AM
I did, thanks for the help! I hadn't bothered to post earlier but appreciate it.

I like the warcry changes, feel a bit different but I am still feeling way too squishy. 50% block, but only 2k armor. I can get one shot by mobs in maps with only one damage mod. Any suggestions?
"
WhoEatsWho wrote:
I did, thanks for the help! I hadn't bothered to post earlier but appreciate it.

I like the warcry changes, feel a bit different but I am still feeling way too squishy. 50% block, but only 2k armor. I can get one shot by mobs in maps with only one damage mod. Any suggestions?

Have you not completed Uber lab yet? Why don't you have Rite of Ruin Ascendancy? So, start with that.

Currently you are getting 188% armour from your tree. With Rite of Ruin you'll be at 202%. When you get Combat Stamina you'll be at 232%, which is what I am at right now. Get a better amulet with %increased armor. Get better rings with life and STR. Get all jewels with +%6-7 life.
Edit - no, looking further into it I answered my own question.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Apr 15, 2017, 7:32:16 AM

Thank you
Last edited by LAKOT on Apr 15, 2017, 2:54:33 PM
How you get that Att speed without Faster attacks on your videos? my totems att speed is really slow, and they get fuck really easy, i have them with 88k dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info