[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

yes, it is. less dmg but the block helps a lot!
"
Pingeln wrote:
Hi im playing this build atm but I feel im pretty squishy with the Abyssus, any thoughts on that?

try using deidbellow very helpfull, gets u some stats, flat phys and nice bonus on warcry

btw, here is my gear:

voidheart helps alot on bosses and so as the taste of hate
Last edited by Eden288 on Apr 10, 2017, 7:53:38 AM
"
LeagueOfUdyr wrote:
Is Bringer of Rain viable as a budget if we don't have a 6l belly?

If you scroll back a few pages you'll see I posted my setup using Bringer.

I actually just got a legacy bringer because the build has been working out so well.

I also made a few changes to Kroovin's variant and got a bit more armor, life regen and movement speed.

Uber in 5-7min runs and guardians down.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats (in HO with flasks and conc. eff.)
Spoiler

Build
Hi,

I do pretty ok but i die sometimes i really wonder what i really do wrong.

GEAR
Spoiler

Most of the time when i try to run away with shield charge i got stuck on an obstacle and they kill me.
sometimes one shot mechanics. But i wanted to ask to avoid if i can do die alot, any recommendations?

Thanks
would I be able to do fine without tukohama's? It is pretty expensive. By fine I mean like bosses in atlas, T16, Atziri, Uber __ and shaper?
"
maximillean wrote:
Hi,

I do pretty ok but i die sometimes i really wonder what i really do wrong.

GEAR
Spoiler

Most of the time when i try to run away with shield charge i got stuck on an obstacle and they kill me.
sometimes one shot mechanics. But i wanted to ask to avoid if i can do die alot, any recommendations?

Thanks

Just reading it, I dunno about blood of the karui... I can tell you that life regen is one of the biggest things that keeps me alive. Try a seething eternal life flask of heat IMHO. But take it with a grain of salt, I've never used or even read up on karui flask.
Last edited by corosou on Apr 10, 2017, 4:12:59 PM
"
gong318 wrote:
would I be able to do fine without tukohama's? It is pretty expensive. By fine I mean like bosses in atlas, T16, Atziri, Uber __ and shaper?

It's been asked many times before. Yes, Great Old is fine.

warchief damage with aura and coe:300,147.8 dps

while flask up and vaal haste up to 589k dps

I did shaper and uber atziri run and it going well(even though I dead couple times lol)

great build.
Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me out with my build. I am trying the BoR variant posted earlier but I find that a. I end up with very low armor and b. my DPS is only 160k on full life with conc. effect.

Specifically, I'd love some help with my passive tree and I spec'd out of blood magic for the auras, but I am at 116k without them.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

And here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAADuBIcEswUtC2EMXw48EMwUIBRxFSAZtBo4Gj4cpyGQKS4qEypNLOktgy_MMgkyTjWSPAU8LT38PydAoEd-SshNRlBHU6VYY1jlWfNaK18_X9Bi7GVNZlRmnmebaGVo8mxGbqpyD3Jscql07XZ_eTl673sge4x8uHzZfft-4H7iggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvjHaMz4-ZkFWUb55XogCj8qyqrj6vbLXytoq3Mbc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsNoxPbGrsbY2L3ZfNrB37_kUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yL_Pd9kj3Mvhf-JP46_4K_oc=?accountName=WhoEatsWho&characterName=Thisisatastyburger

Unfortunately I only have about 4ex left in my budget, so Tukohama's isn't really an option.
Last edited by WhoEatsWho on Apr 12, 2017, 9:35:38 PM
*shrug*
Last edited by TheSwedishAfro on Aug 27, 2017, 4:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info