[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hey! I can't get higher than 100k dmg without flasks... i think my gear not that bad.. i expected 300k dps minimum.. i did smthing different?

Spoiler
"
mojito000 wrote:
Hey! I can't get higher than 100k dmg without flasks... i think my gear not that bad.. i expected 300k dps minimum.. i did smthing different?

Spoiler

Try Melee Damage on Full Life gem in your setup if the tooltip is what you're after.
hi,

i try this with tokuhama when i run buffs i have like 195 life and anything one shot me when they are fast. What i am doing wrong?

i got 11,2 k armor, lvl 83, damage recuduction is %50 , all res are cappped.

whats wrong pls help.
Maybe i don't know something, but why after taking Sentiel we go right to art of gladiator, no left to Master of the arena? It saves 2 skillpoints, and lost dexterity we can take with Expertise node.
Last edited by damiram on Apr 8, 2017, 11:29:42 AM
Hello!

I am looking to make an uber atziri farmer on ssf. Do you think this gear would be enough to kill her every single attempt? I dont care about dying but failing to kill her and losing a key set is really bad.

never killed her before. Attempted to do her on my flicker strike character but I couldent get past the last guy on the trio and ripped the set.

Thanks for your help/input/guide.
"
Shademehre wrote:
Hello!

I am looking to make an uber atziri farmer on ssf. Do you think this gear would be enough to kill her every single attempt? I dont care about dying but failing to kill her and losing a key set is really bad.

never killed her before. Attempted to do her on my flicker strike character but I couldent get past the last guy on the trio and ripped the set.

Thanks for your help/input/guide.

I guess no, but maybe I'm a stupid lul, it still depends on your tree. I can see that you added crit, so I think your tree is quite different from the one in this thread (vaal pact?), your class by the way?

Your gear is quite solid, but I wonder if it can sustain hear spears. What is more, unarmed Cyclone's AoE is terrible, so you have to come very close to her, making both running from her attacks and clearing healing zombies more difficult.

However, if you go Vaal Pact, then it's a different story, in that case I believe getting high maximum resistance makes it possible to survive her attacks.
Last edited by chuongkonami98 on Apr 9, 2017, 9:12:23 AM
"
-snip-

yeah the tree is super fucked but I will be respecing into the recommended tree if you guys think i can do it with this gear. I have no intention to cyclone or get within 2 screens of the trash/bosses unless i have to.
Last edited by Shademehre on Apr 9, 2017, 10:39:08 AM
Hello.
Last edited by DeathRider1972 on Apr 9, 2017, 2:14:06 PM
Hi im playing this build atm but I feel im pretty squishy with the Abyssus, any thoughts on that?
Is Bringer of Rain viable as a budget if we don't have a 6l belly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info