Mechanical Questions Thread

Hey guys just wanted to know if/why buffs to chaos damage are not affecting my converted chaos damage just got the natures respite and my damage has not changed even though i have 5k+ chaos damage on my arc.
"
Rkorzol wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to know if/why buffs to chaos damage are not affecting my converted chaos damage just got the natures respite and my damage has not changed even though i have 5k+ chaos damage on my arc.

Just want to know its not a bug before spending the currency to re-spec ascendancy points.
I need confirmation about the Glancing Blows keystone. According to the wiki, blocking damage happens at step 6 on the receiving damage order of operations, which is after all other mitigation (damage shift, armour, ect.). So does that mean blocking 50% of the damage from this keystone only mitigates half of what is left over from what was already reduced?
Do i really need to kill the Shaper's guardians in Zana questline? or killing The Shaper alone will do?

If so, can someone please carry me? lol

Thanks!!
Hi all,

I'm running multiple buff:
- Herald of Ice
- Herald of Ash
- Wrath
- Zealotry
- Discipline
Right Now, In-game Damage Per Second is around 155k
When I activated the passive "Sovereignty" (6% reduced Mana Reserved & 10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your skills) My In-game DPS drop to 124k. (I read about this passive needing restart of buff and I already try).

Did I miss something about reduced Mana Reserved that may be also affect % of the effect of the aura? or someting?

Thanks for your help.
"
Freeman55 wrote:

Did I miss something about reduced Mana Reserved that may be also affect % of the effect of the aura? or someting?

"Low Life" is defined as 35% of your maximum Life, and you have the Pain Attunement Keystone Passive, which grants a large bonus to your spell damage when you are at Low Life. Did taking the passive cause you to reserve less Life such that your Life was more than 35% of your maximum Life?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
Freeman55 wrote:

"Low Life" is defined as 35% of your maximum Life, and you have the Pain Attunement Keystone Passive, which grants a large bonus to your spell damage when you are at Low Life. Did taking the passive cause you to reserve less Life such that your Life was more than 35% of your maximum Life?

Hoooo good guess! It's exactly that i'm going over 35%!
Thanks for the answer!
Hi everyone, I have a question about Perandus mod in Zana map device.
how to get or unlock Perandus mod in my map device?
All of my friend already have this mod with little completion in Zana quest line.
I have the highest completion in Zana quest line if compare to them (im at 14/15 of shaper's memory fragment collected)and almost complete the atlas (150/159)
but never ever seen any Perandus this mod available in my map device?

Please help me figure out what i miss or what i may done it wrong (or it was just depend on RNGesus for all timr)
thank you. :'(
Last edited by HeavenTear on Jul 22, 2019, 2:46:03 PM
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to get a SHAPED Coward's Legacy belt in legion?

Thanks in advance.
我在3.6的版本更新中看到这么一条内容:塑界者法杖上的法杖词缀现在改为每 10 点智慧附加 1 至 (7-8) 点闪电伤害(原为 1 至 (6-7))。
但是实际在游戏中,还是原来的数值,我想请教一下这是什么原因,这对我造成了一定困扰,抱歉因为我是一个中国玩家,英文不太好

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info