|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Someone succeeded to kill Atziri in ubber with this build in Breach ? (no legacy vinktar)

Tryin and Tryin but seems i cant

thanks
I can't for the life of me keep cyclone up, due to mana problems. I have 0.35% mana leeched, but still have problems both in packs but especially in boss fights.
Any thoughts on this?
(I'm playing a variation of the build)
hi can you give me Step Passive Tree / Ascendancy LV 40 / 60 / 80+

Thank you very much
"
Grimzou wrote:
Someone succeeded to kill Atziri in ubber with this build in Breach ? (no legacy vinktar)

Tryin and Tryin but seems i cant

thanks

Probably not possible without legacy Vinktar. It's really not what the build was made for.

"
BobbyDramatic wrote:
I can't for the life of me keep cyclone up, due to mana problems. I have 0.35% mana leeched, but still have problems both in packs but especially in boss fights.
Any thoughts on this?
(I'm playing a variation of the build)

The point of this build is to have 100% flask uptime. You will have plenty of mana leech from Vinktar.

"
homeup7496 wrote:

Thank you very much

I have faith that you can figure it out.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
homeup7496 wrote:

Thank you very much

I have faith that you can figure it out.

Dakoos promoting autonomy of players.
Flur still shitposting. I will haunt this thread.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Jan 19, 2017, 11:22:10 PM
is possible to make guide for Leagues ? Because i liked this build so much ^^ pretty fun let us change and swap skills : FREEEDDOOOOM ! :D

i know you made variants of your build but its hard to get those items on league you know also impossible to get legacy :(

I m about trying this build without legacies hope it will be enough for all content ^^

thanks !
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
is possible to make guide for Leagues ? Because i liked this build so much ^^ pretty fun let us change and swap skills : FREEEDDOOOOM ! :D

i know you made variants of your build but its hard to get those items on league you know also impossible to get legacy :(

I m about trying this build without legacies hope it will be enough for all content ^^

thanks !

Just get Vaal Pact and you're good to go for leagues.
Spoiler

tree :

Playing this build in temp with some minor modifications due to the existence of the red nightmare gem (in scion slot). Aiming to buy a +curse daresso for that nice triple curse (con; ele w; enf). Bosskills are easy; only the multiple phase bosses require more than 2 portals.
hp build so cant do extra dmg mods on T16 maps due to 1-shotting (6.5k EHP). Going straight for lvl 96 now so safe and fast mapping is possible.

Never had so much fun with a 2h build, thanks Dakoos.

Last edited by h4llowerner on Jan 20, 2017, 5:36:55 AM
1. What about added chaos damage gem? Or this build must shock enemies to be succesful?
2. brutal fervor or headsman??
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last edited by webas on Jan 22, 2017, 4:10:13 PM
"
webas wrote:
1. What about added chaos damage gem? Or this build must shock enemies to be succesful?
2. brutal fervor or headsman??

1. Nah, we dont have any +% Chaos Damage scaling.
2. Brutal Fervor if you want/need bleed immune. I recommend Headsman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info