[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@dagul23

Wow nice gear bro. Maybe upgrade doryani's invitation to a rare rustic sash when you get the chance. But otherwise, everything is great!

@i_nish_john

Yep I will update it for 2.3
2 more ascendancy Points with 2.3 :)

that mean we can take block and Speed Point, and of Course Painforged :D
Using this build with Jack + Varunastra (for now) insane damage, you can add remaining points to any weapon tree to maximize varunastra damage, its better this way i guess. Just had to put 0.2~3%dmg as mana and never had a problem again. I will wait new league to try the propper build, not worth buying gear in the final stage of the actual league.

I also use 100% chance block applied to spells. You still instant kill most camps (a few die from bleed in 1sec lol) and makes some boss and maps A LOT easier. Plus, the maim from blood in the eyes makes your bleeding do damage less faster in a lot of cases.
Last edited by sprite92 on May 25, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
Blood in the Eyes ascendancy Point get a buff in 2.3

now also grants 25% Chance to bleed on hit

we now have 50% to bleed on hit, which mean we can drop jack the axe for more dps
@sprite92

Ah that's pretty neat with varunastra. Glad you're enjoying the build.

@Aphaiton

Yeah 2.3 will be insane for this build. Gladiator got buffed so much, especially Outmatch and Outlast.

I think for 2.3, we will probably still use jack the axe, but I will tweak the build to get Painforged, Versatile combatant, Outmatch and Outlast, Gratuitous Violence.

This way, we can get max block with Rumi's + Anvil. Also the new Outmatch and Outlast gives us 10% more damage and 10% increased physical damage reduction which is absolutely insane.

So in 2.3, this build will become super strong and nearly invincible.
Finally reached lvl 91 ^^

testing wich crafting for offhand is better (the best i can craft is loh and weapon range )

when i have 8 ascendancy Points, i will definitely try both variants, max dmg and max block

prophecy will be awsome :DD
I'm posting here hoping that you guys can point out what I'm doing wrong... I just started playing again yesterday after an extended break and I had a full passive tree reset awaiting me at level 78. I chose this build because it seemed to fit my style of play and budget - I already had BoR. I've outfitted my character to the best of my ability and while I know I still have work to do, I feel like I should be getting more DPS than I am. With full charges, I seem to cap at about 36k/per second w/ Cleave which does not seem to be in line with what the rest of you are getting.

Am I doing something wrong, or does my equipment just suck?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0JuwthDjwOQxHVEuETTBPJFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRGlUhYCSbJvgoKimlMHc17zboOlI67TwFPC09AECgQXRDMUd-SdVOMlBHV5dZ_l8_YEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjybNh07XTxdqx673zZgUGBm4IHg1-E2YTvhVKGYIrwi0-Rzpd5m2qf36IAouqtja4-rlCvbLCruR277byfvTa-eL6nwGbBi8GjxILGrs1fz37ZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_Nv8933MvdN-Ov8S_5r?accountName=traced518&characterName=Mylorf

Link your cleave setup in the BoR instead od your gloves ;)

Life leech from your weapon amd the bit from skill tree is enough, no need for it on the other items. Get a belt, rings and amu with life, resis and phys dmg
Whats the point to rallying cry?

I have no mana after the 3 auras xD
Could I just drop Lacerate into this build instead of Cleave? I assume so, but just making sure I didn't miss anything.

Otherwise I'll be doing this build for Prophecy, thanks for the guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info