3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

I also posted the POB code on second comment beneath my guide, further proving how much DPS my build can do and how lazy Soup and I were for never doing this DPS calculation thoroughly over a year ago when he killed Uber Atziri
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
updated dps section with pob screenshot
pob code in second comment under thread
banana
poo
So I tried POB too, to check the dps I have with a kinda budget build. Sitting at 7.2k life at level 91, dps on the tooltip in hideout only with auras up is 135k.

http://imgur.com/a/ch4RA

These stats are with: auras up, onslaught, flasks(silver flask, lion's roar, Atziri's promise), with a recent kill, been hit recently, savage hit, bleeding enemy, cursed enemy. My gear:

All in all I'm satisfied with the build, but feeling a lack of dps with the budget version, will try to go higher though haha!

Last edited by pashkudas on May 24, 2017, 8:40:11 AM
"
pashkudas wrote:
So I tried POB too, to check the dps I have with a kinda budget build. Sitting at 7.2k life at level 91, dps on the tooltip in hideout only with auras up is 135k.

These stats are with: auras up, onslaught, flasks(silver flask, lion's roar, Atziri's promise), with a recent kill, been hit recently, savage hit, bleeding enemy, cursed enemy. My gear:

All in all I'm satisfied with the build, but feeling a lack of dps with the budget version, will try to go higher though haha!

Yeah that's one of the reasons why it is hard to kill Uber Atziri and Shaper with budget because their health is so high that making a perfect run of them is just too hard given how fast they are, the ability to one shot and the closed arena that they fill with AoE doom... otherwise with patience and great footwork my build could kill anyone. It's a trade off though. He is just full tank and so struggles to skirt.

First thing to do to get more DPS is save for a better rare siege axe. Find one with a full jump higher in DPS (250-350) and then your DPS will rocket utterly since his axes + phys. dmg. passives are 100% of his DPS. Then when you pot, aura and totem + take hits your DPS will crank to overall from the multiplication of how he synergizes. When you use POB make sure you click the config area to select that target is bleeding, burning, you've taken a hit, savage hit, killed recently and etc etc you cannot get everything you can do on but the DPS it will show you is close to real time if you are fighting a normal boring enemy. Your actual DPS is almost 500k in POB image but you can double that with probably 1 epic rare axe. If possible, an axe with 1.90 APS is optimal but obviously don't pass up a 1.88 APS axe if it is high damage and looks perfect, because they love to disappear really fast

Next I'd say if you are patient (and even can depending on league) get a legacy Soul Taker. That will be another huge massive leap in DPS. However, if you cannot or cannot afford that then replacing those jewels with 10-14% APS on all of them will crank DPS too at a still price probably. With extreme patience you can get those perfect jewels like mine for 1ex-1.5ex but you need to check POE trade every couple hours and pounce hard on the ones that show up. The rest that sit there for 4ex are patient people and make the hardest traders to haggle. Soup and I both did this and it was great.

Sin's Rebirth flask is 4-6ex, currently seems to start at 6ex but 5 and 4ex traders will wanna have a quick sale and undercut everyone else to be at the top of the list. Check POE for that too as it will crank DPS a lot. Only downside is for the cost it IS just a pot and can have limited use in boss fights. This is why I write this last.

The axes will boost DPS so utterly ridiculously fast that if you bought just the two axes you'd be able to reliably kill Shaper if they area tier down from mine. I've seen sale prices fluctuate a lot over the 3 years I've been playing where even my axe was selling for 190ex, same price as an old Soul Taker but then hop back up to 250ex when demand was high so be patient!

The rest of your gear is very solid. Those gauntlets, yum man!

Almost forgot, legacy Bringer of Rain with 210+ life will crank your health almost another 800-1000 and also crank block and endurance charges will come far more rapidly. With BoR having Rumi is more rewarding since you defense jumps with every successful block from gained endurance charges so you may want to play with that. With it you should be able to hit 7800-8000 life depending. Bringer of Rain is my favorite and will never be lost in my build. Shaper and Uber Atziri both died long before my Belly of Beast + Rare Helm ever was even thought of.

After the 3.0 patch if you are not in standard, you'll probably get forced into standard then and you'll have access to all the epic gear I'm used to seeing............. but at the worst prices you've ever conceived lol
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 24, 2017, 10:12:41 AM
"
"
pashkudas wrote:

Yeah that's one of the reasons why it is hard to kill Uber Atziri and Shaper with budget because their health is so high that making a perfect run of them is just too hard given how fast they are, the ability to one shot and the closed arena that they fill with AoE doom... otherwise with patience and great footwork my build could kill anyone. It's a trade off though. He is just full tank and so struggles to skirt.

First thing to do to get more DPS is save for a better rare siege axe. Find one with a full jump higher in DPS (250-350) and then your DPS will rocket utterly since his axes + phys. dmg. passives are 100% of his DPS. Then when you pot, aura and totem + take hits your DPS will crank to overall from the multiplication of how he synergizes. When you use POB make sure you click the config area to select that target is bleeding, burning, you've taken a hit, savage hit, killed recently and etc etc you cannot get everything you can do on but the DPS it will show you is close to real time if you are fighting a normal boring enemy. Your actual DPS is almost 500k in POB image but you can double that with probably 1 epic rare axe. If possible, an axe with 1.90 APS is optimal but obviously don't pass up a 1.88 APS axe if it is high damage and looks perfect, because they love to disappear really fast

Next I'd say if you are patient (and even can depending on league) get a legacy Soul Taker. That will be another huge massive leap in DPS. However, if you cannot or cannot afford that then replacing those jewels with 10-14% APS on all of them will crank DPS too at a still price probably. With extreme patience you can get those perfect jewels like mine for 1ex-1.5ex but you need to check POE trade every couple hours and pounce hard on the ones that show up. The rest that sit there for 4ex are patient people and make the hardest traders to haggle. Soup and I both did this and it was great.

Sin's Rebirth flask is 4-6ex, currently seems to start at 6ex but 5 and 4ex traders will wanna have a quick sale and undercut everyone else to be at the top of the list. Check POE for that too as it will crank DPS a lot. Only downside is for the cost it IS just a pot and can have limited use in boss fights. This is why I write this last.

The axes will boost DPS so utterly ridiculously fast that if you bought just the two axes you'd be able to reliably kill Shaper if they area tier down from mine. I've seen sale prices fluctuate a lot over the 3 years I've been playing where even my axe was selling for 190ex, same price as an old Soul Taker but then hop back up to 250ex when demand was high so be patient!

The rest of your gear is very solid. Those gauntlets, yum man!

Almost forgot, legacy Bringer of Rain with 210+ life will crank your health almost another 800-1000 and also crank block and endurance charges will come far more rapidly. With BoR having Rumi is more rewarding since you defense jumps with every successful block from gained endurance charges so you may want to play with that. With it you should be able to hit 7800-8000 life depending. Bringer of Rain is my favorite and will never be lost in my build. Shaper and Uber Atziri both died long before my Belly of Beast + Rare Helm ever was even thought of.

After the 3.0 patch if you are not in standard, you'll probably get forced into standard then and you'll have access to all the epic gear I'm used to seeing............. but at the worst prices you've ever conceived lol

Thanks ALOT for the brief answer and all of the tips!!

Getting a rare axe with more than 400dps is fkin hard, to buy one I'm not yet capable and there are none actually to but atm on LSC, I crafted mine myself, thought its gonna be enough, but obviously not, so I'm trying to craft a new one now.

The jewels are a big problem, cause they're hard to get and there are no good ones to buy atm.. Keeping poe.trade windows with notifications for new stuff that pops up to try to get em..

So my main goal now is a good rare axe and a legacy soul taker..

Yeah the gloves are a chaos spam luck, I got them on my 2nd or 3rd chaos.. :D
Last edited by pashkudas on May 24, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
"
pashkudas wrote:

Yeah POE trade can be a real biotch. Took me 5 days of checking to even get the Kaom's Root boots with 190+ life and that's even when no one wants them lol someone who loves my build bought a pair of perfect rolls for 2ex and I laughed really hard at him for how awful this game is to people who are desperate. 2ex, yuck! Mine were 5 chaos and all that guy gained was 21 more life for the perfect roll over mine. 21 life ............ out of 9000 lol that's why I emphasize patience because if people know they can sell someone not worth crap for a lot of money it only makes trading worse overall for everyone on every item.

And to reiterate, those gloves are super amazing. I could cut up some onion and green pepper to eat up those freakin' gloves. Those are legendary for my build for sure.

The axe is always the hardest as GGG pretty much nerfed the possibility to get a rare axe like mine so you're stuck with overpriced axes that are subpar. It's really lame. The economy in this game is like Russia when it was under Stalin!!! It's the biggest reason why I cannot just pick up games like these anymore. The investment of time just is overwhelming so I find I enjoy my dual striker as he is and stopped playing mostly except to keep him strong with every patch. More than that burns me out instantly. I'm getting old. 31!! lol

A great way to crank DPS is also a legacy Bringer of Rain, totally forgot that it has much better gems in the older BoR too and for 15-20ex you also will crank life. Just don't expect DPS to soar like a new axe would get you. But it all helps. You "can" technically kill Shaper with 250-300k DPS and 8k life but to say it'll be close to impossible is like saying something ... that's also a big understatement lol you're already around 400-500k but a lot of that will drop off against Shaper when pots run out in the long fight but it might be possible. You def will want high high APS to tank as much as possible on those void floor degen areas that follow you around and explode so if you managed to get a better BoR plus one better axe you'll already be stronger than Soup was when he first defeated Shaper. He was at around 200k dps at 8k life but it took him 10 tries to win. ........ He's a damn good striker too haha I think he's better than me at my own build LOL but I know you can do it!
"

Yeah POE trade can be a real biotch. Took me 5 days of checking to even get the Kaom's Root boots with 190+ life and that's even when no one wants them lol someone who loves my build bought a pair of perfect rolls for 2ex and I laughed really hard at him for how awful this game is to people who are desperate. 2ex, yuck! Mine were 5 chaos and all that guy gained was 21 more life for the perfect roll over mine. 21 life ............ out of 9000 lol that's why I emphasize patience because if people know they can sell someone not worth crap for a lot of money it only makes trading worse overall for everyone on every item.

And to reiterate, those gloves are super amazing. I could cut up some onion and green pepper to eat up those freakin' gloves. Those are legendary for my build for sure.

The axe is always the hardest as GGG pretty much nerfed the possibility to get a rare axe like mine so you're stuck with overpriced axes that are subpar. It's really lame. The economy in this game is like Russia when it was under Stalin!!! It's the biggest reason why I cannot just pick up games like these anymore. The investment of time just is overwhelming so I find I enjoy my dual striker as he is and stopped playing mostly except to keep him strong with every patch. More than that burns me out instantly. I'm getting old. 31!! lol

A great way to crank DPS is also a legacy Bringer of Rain, totally forgot that it has much better gems in the older BoR too and for 15-20ex you also will crank life. Just don't expect DPS to soar like a new axe would get you. But it all helps. You "can" technically kill Shaper with 250-300k DPS and 8k life but to say it'll be close to impossible is like saying something ... that's also a big understatement lol you're already around 400-500k but a lot of that will drop off against Shaper when pots run out in the long fight but it might be possible. You def will want high high APS to tank as much as possible on those void floor degen areas that follow you around and explode so if you managed to get a better BoR plus one better axe you'll already be stronger than Soup was when he first defeated Shaper. He was at around 200k dps at 8k life but it took him 10 tries to win. ........ He's a damn good striker too haha I think he's better than me at my own build LOL but I know you can do it!

Well at this right moment I'm spamming alts on an axe, trying my luck lol, already burnt 60c just now wow, but gonna keep doing it, coz nothing to do more, getting even bored haha(not because of the build)! :D

Oh yeah, legacy BoR is in the plan too.. lv 18 faster attacks and the life is would rly be good for me.
Last edited by pashkudas on May 24, 2017, 12:33:03 PM
banana bump this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info