3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hi, thank you for feedback!
here is video about Tul https://youtu.be/sjZ3fX6E9yM
i guess chilling vortex slows attack speed a lot. i suggest to take 3 or 4 anti freeze flasks. do you think it could help?
second option is step on portal for adds, that monsters deal enough damage to proc savage hit.
bloodlust is best improvement of build. you get about 15k pdps that has effect on leech.
your characters set private in account settings, link does not work.
Slow would be an issue, but for Tul I switched in Winterheart amulet for the chill immunity.
I guess actively using the portals would be helpful - and with a switch to bleed - hopefully the tide will be turned.
I will see later - once I got the Voidheart And better resistance rares :D

Character page is now on public.
winterheart provides chill immunity, but not freeze immunity. 4 anti freeze flasks will be helpful anyway.
you can change faster attacks in leap slam setup for vengeance, leap slam speed does not get big decrease, and vengeance is lifesaver in freeze situations. also it will be additional source to cause bleeding with voidheart.
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 3, 2017, 6:45:33 AM
updated
changed level 95 skill tree in leveling part. 216% life now!
Hello, this guide is awesome and im in progress with trying it. But i have some question. I followed lvl 39 skill tree where u used 53 points.Im 42 lvl now and i still not used 53 points. I didnt miss any quests or smth else, but at 42 lvl i still follow lvl 39 skill tree. What i did wrong or this is mistake in ur guide? I hope u will help me with this problem.
And secondary question. Can voidheart be changed for smth else for a time till i farm 60+ chaos orbs to buy him?
Sorry for my bad language, ENG is not main in my country. Thank you in advance.
Forgot to say. Im in Cruel, just reached The Forest Encampment. Used 51 points.
Last edited by FckingTrio on Jan 3, 2017, 9:29:18 AM
hello. thank you for feedback!
i'm sorry. it is my mistake, we get 7 passive points from quests on normal and cruel, 8- merciless. i did not consider actual progression. my level 39 skill tree is for level 42-46.
voidheart is one of late improvements. you can easily run acts and maps using added fire instead bloodlust and rare ring with life+resistances instead voidheart. bringer of rain and soul taker are most important items. then upgrade rares, get 300+pdps axe, reach 8 aps, 6k life. then look for voidheart.
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 3, 2017, 10:11:48 AM
updated.
level of first skill tree in leveling part was changed to actual.
Looked through first 10 pages.

Is this HC viable? Any changes you would make for HC
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
yes, it is hc viable. i and umbra spent a lot of time to optimize this build. i believe it is nearly maxed. i don't play hardcore, so my recommendations may be questionable.
1) enfeeble instead vulnerability
2) keep "iron reflexes" before you reach 7k life, especially if you plan to farm uber lab
3) stone of lazhwar is good defensive item, last change in build was refusing by this amulet. probably it is still good option for hc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info