3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Belly 6l is good if you have perfect siege axe. Otherwise BoR is better option.

Thank you for your advice. Can you just explain why ? I like to understand :).
Have you already played this build at end game content ?

Happy new year !
"
Cinvid wrote:
Hello!

Awesome build. This is my first character ever in PoE and i just started Breach HC.

Can you give me some tips about the next gear improve i should aim for? I know that i need more All Ress so i can remove diamond skin.

I'm really poor right now (only 15 chaos), what's the best way to get currency with my gear level?

Thanks for this guide ;)

Hello, thank you for compliment and feedback.
i'm not fan of hardcore leagues, i think, nobody would recommend to start from hardcore, just because game has so many one shot mechanics, invulnerable phases, or simply unavoidable things. like some boss can't one shot me with 6k life, even with extra damage mod, but % of his damage is elemental , so he will one shot me on minus maximum to resistances mod. i think player should not try hardcore before understanding all sorts of mods, mechanics, bosses etc.

i recommend to buy "Bringer of rain" helmet, it provides 7 link item, that perfectly suits with dual striker. second part is soul taker. it allows you reserve 100% mana, and good damage. before soul taker you can try cheap item "wings of entropy", seems it's better than your axes. i recommend to use life flask with insta heal mod(50% or 100%), and utility flask (not life or mana) with anti freezee mod "of heat".

for level 75 best way to get currency is running low tier maps.
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hi guys.

Thank you for this build. I will switch to this build from Ancestral Warchief, because it sucks for end-game.

Can you talk about the breachlords with your build please ? Have someone tried ? Is it easy to access to lord's domain (versus seconds countdown) ?

Is a non-legacy BoR viable ? Or Belly 6L is mandatory ?

Thank you and happy new year !

Hi, thank you for compliment and feedback. i thought totems are best for endgame, just throw totem and dodge all things.
i want to know how dual strikers go in breach too. and i will be happy if someone shares his experience. few days ago one player told he failed Xoph run, but his level was about 80 and he had not all ascendancy points.
non-legacy BoR version is good. i did my lvl100 dual striker in perandus, i was running red maps iiq100%+ all days, and i had not access to legacy items, even voidheart was not existed. also i tested non legacy build version on t16 bosses, when they were introduced. i got good feedback from players who did t16 in essense league and standart.
"
actionhenk wrote:
How do you kill Lycius in t13 with this build ?? Leech doesn't seem to work..

haha, Lycius is like Rigwald, he has invulnerable stage. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lycius,_Midnight%27s_Howl . just leap away when he is wolf.
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 31, 2016, 3:38:07 PM
"
NemesoK wrote:
"
Belly 6l is good if you have perfect siege axe. Otherwise BoR is better option.

Thank you for your advice. Can you just explain why ? I like to understand :).
Have you already played this build at end game content ?

Happy new year !

because we are limited in currency, dps with both versions is about same. 6 linked belly costs about 10ex. i don't recommend even think to buy it, if you can buy better axe.
Happy new year!
Hi, hopy u give some feedback or idea about my char + gear :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/niemtinhaem/characters

My char is __HeoHeo__ lv 89 in breach, sr for my english, tks
Last edited by niemtinhaem on Jan 1, 2017, 2:03:41 AM
"
Hi, thank you for compliment and feedback. i thought totems are best for endgame, just throw totem and dodge all things.
i want to know how dual strikers go in breach too. and i will be happy if someone shares his experience. few days ago one player told he failed Xoph run, but his level was about 80 and he had not all ascendancy points.

Hi, Thank you for your answer !
Yesterday I did this choice : I will finish the breach's challenge with ancestral warchief and after I will switch to your build to fight the guardians and shaper. And I will try to fight the breach's domains again and see the result.

I fear that I have problems with your build to just ACCESS to breachlord's arena. I have no doubt in fighting versus the breachlords !

For example I failed with AW (BoR version) to access the domain of Uul-Netol (time countdown over) with 70 kdps.
That's why with Ancestral Warchief I really had to switch to Belly+Abyssus, because I did not enough DPS with BoR.

I choose this because yesterday I was lucky and I have bought a really good belly of the beast for 8ex (in poe.trade since 1 minute) : check my character DukeNukemIsReal. So here is my plan :

1) Finish the breach's challenges.
2) Sell my 6L Belly and switch to your build (lvl. 90+ and 8 ascendancy points)
3) Try the breachlord's domain again and post feedback here.

This will take probably one week.
See you soon ! :) Happy new year !
Last edited by NemesoK on Jan 1, 2017, 4:47:55 AM
I just looked your tree, you need about 60 regret orbs for swtiching. haha probably better to create a new toon. as i know my character is only dual striker which has won shaper. this build is good optimised, guardians are easy even with 300pdps axe, but for shaper i guess you need at least 400pdps. i don't see decent axes on poe trade in breach at the moment.
"
niemtinhaem wrote:
Hi, hopy u give some feedback or idea about my char + gear :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/niemtinhaem/characters

My char is __HeoHeo__ lv 89 in breach, sr for my english, tks

Hi, you do good build. only your main axe is really bad. 258pdps is very low for hard content. and some minor changes you can do for optimization
1. jewels. look for 6%+ life and 2 damage/attack speed mods
2. use 1 life flask in most scenarios. antifreeze basalt is good option instead second life flask.
3. you get 10% life for 3 points from "juggernaut", while you can get 15% around "constitution". www.poeurl.com/Yty. and it's my bad, i just noticed that in leveling skill tree part of guide i have same miss.
Last edited by triwesterki on Jan 1, 2017, 3:54:15 PM
Hi,
I am hacking and slaying like a crazy dude in breach.
This is by far one of the funniest to play characters I have played so far.

I do have no problems reaching the Breach zone bosses, the kill speed seems awesome.
(Have only tried the smaller evils Xoph/Esh/Tul)

However, I had multiple deaths on both Xoph and Esh on my first try.
And for Tul - a catastrophy, had to call in help from a friend.
That guys multishot kills me faster (~6.6k life) than i can leech. Probably its a lot of small hits, it does not seem to proc any savage hit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xpctarget/characters

Still missing Voidheart and the switch to bleeding mechanics, but I am really happy with the Siege Axe I got...

best and thanks for the inspiration!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info