3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
shydo wrote:

Are you using cleave because of threshold jewels with fortify plus free area instead of dual strike?

Just for the free fortify and I like the animation better. Both have free AoE, and in the video I posted above I am using conc effect.
How do you handle a freeze? Im currently using the dream fragments ring for cannot be frozen/chilled. I didnt see anything regarding this. Or does it come from the Boots?
"
SeriousLus wrote:
How do you handle a freeze? Im currently using the dream fragments ring for cannot be frozen/chilled. I didnt see anything regarding this. Or does it come from the Boots?

Yeah, Kaom's boots will handle chill, freeze, and stun (via Unwavering Stance).
"
kellewic wrote:
"
SeriousLus wrote:

Kaom's Roots are amazing. They also negate Temporal Chains. The only thing they don't help against is the tar that zombies drop when they die.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
kellewic wrote:
"
SeriousLus wrote:

Kaom's Roots are amazing. They also negate Temporal Chains. The only thing they don't help against is the tar that zombies drop when they die.

Forgot about Temporal Chains. Whirling Blades / Leap Slam help with tar since they don't use movement speed, but attack speed so not affected by it.
Is it possible to make something like this but no vaal pact? I want something slightly more lab viable vaal pact makes lab runs a pain.
"
QuietSea wrote:
Is it possible to make something like this but no vaal pact? I want something slightly more lab viable vaal pact makes lab runs a pain.

Yeah, no regen is a pain in labs.

If you have the regrets, can disable VP and then respec it after lab runs; this is what I do currently.
How would the build fare if I just didn't spec into vaal pact?
"
QuietSea wrote:
How would the build fare if I just didn't spec into vaal pact?

Should work just fine actually, but you will have to hit and run a lot more because your regen will be half as slow. Try it both ways and see which you like better.
Hi, Im kinda new to the game so I'm confused about something, in the leveling strategies part it says that around lvl 55 I should decide on Axes vs Swords. I would like to go axes but the next recommended weapon is the Ichimonji, so I feel like going for the axes damage is kind of a waste.

Does this matter or should I just use the Ichimonjis anyway? is there another weapon I could use?
I've also seen that you can 'craft' a good weapon by finding a good base and then adding stuff in the hideout and playing with currencies to get better stats, should I try that?

Also one more thing, also in the leveling strategies part it says that Kaom's boots are not worth more thatn 10c but in poe.trade I can't find one for less than 19c, and if I want one with 200 hp the price goes to something like 40c. Is this price up to date? or maybe the price is bigger in the non standard league idk much about that stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info