3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Viperial7 wrote:
Is this build now fucked with the new vaal pact patch?
Or can we find another way ?

Yeah, it's dead. Every build that relied on leech to survive is finished.
Well damn it! I just found out about the Vaal Pact change that kills this build. I'm so disappointed. I played this build for the first time this league and it was so much fun I was really looking forward to playing it in the new league.
me too... ;(
Me 3. Once we get some more info about class changes etc, I will have some updated suggestions. Right now, VP zerker is getting screwed, and Gladiator and Slayer both look appealing in turn. We will figure something out.
Invest in leech and dodge hits like other builds I think it'll still be a decent melee build.
Just the plays tyle is different
Last edited by bananapanama1 on Nov 21, 2017, 1:54:22 PM
"
bananapanama1 wrote:
Invest in leech and dodge hits like other builds I think it'll still be a decent melee build.
Just the plays tyle is different

Pretty much, but berserker might not be the way to go. Hopefully we get some good news in the patch notes.
Damn, this build was reason I started play PoE. But I hope we can find some way to keep this build alive even with some major changes. :-)
Patch notes are out and things are grim. Why would we give up life regen just for slightly faster leech? I don't have a clue now, just not the same build anymore. Reduced to a hit and run, leech and kite build, or use some 'melee' skill like lacerate or reave or sunder that lets you stand far back to not get hit. Man mode melee is dead.
I think it's still alive and kicking. Fooled around in standard only changing 2 things. Took off vaal pact, and took off my main hand 360pDPS axe. Put on a Bloodseeker, so now main hand is Soul Taker. Didn't change anything else. All the passives are the same. All my jewels still remain either axe specific or generic for one hand weapons. DPS went from 130k with only auras, to 91k with only auras. 91k is still good enough to kill T16 and Shaper. Obviously that number is higher with bloodlust bleed and flasks. Btw, hitting 12aps with no flasks or savage hit buffs, which is plenty fast
Last edited by Daniel_San76 on Dec 6, 2017, 4:41:04 AM
Yeah! man mode is only way to fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info