3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
roguemjb wrote:

Not a whole lot, just keep improving your gear. Get an ammy with phys damage, get a helm with a dual strike enchant, get a 6 link. I got my 6 link Belly for 500c, it should still be around that rate. Most importantly though I think, swap Brutality for Ruthless. Both Brutality and Bloodlust are best as your 6th link gems, the other 4 you have and Rutheless are priority. I only ever use Brutality in ele reflect maps, the Hatred aura is too good. I am intrigued by your use of Poacher's Mark, Vengeance with Onslaught gem, and what is this, Detonate Dead on CWDT? Neato.

Also, you're not currently using Bloodlust anywhere in your gear atm, so getting rid of Voidheart for a better rare ring with more life, strength, phys damage, etc would be very beneficial.

And you have a wasted point on the lower right of your tree, you can use that to get Weapon Artistry by ranger.

Glad you're enjoying the build and making progress :)

Swapped out Brutality for Ruthless for a gain of about 18k DPS (according to PoB). Will probably put Brutality back in when I get 6th link. Also swapped Haste for Hatred since Hatred gives about 25k more DPS but I do lose about .7 attack rate - will have to see how that trade off works out. Still over 12 without haste.

Do you think a different ring can make up for loss of DPS from Melee Phys Dmg gem (49% more vs bleed)? According to PoB that's 40k dps.

Not sure which wasted node you're referencing unless it's the Dex node on lower right. If so, was on the way to Brutal Blade a while back but based on mapping went up to Blood Siphon which I just got that 5% life node just above it when I hit 82. Weapon Artistry does look kind of nice though. Yeah, swapping those netted me another .16 attack rate and about 5k DPS. Offsets my haste loss by a bit as well.

Been playing with the gem setup a bit with dual CWDTs at different levels to see if I can keep Immortal Call up more - hard to find the right balance due to CWDT cooldown of IC. I keep leveling the 2nd CWDT as I test it.

I put Detonate Dead in there because its damage is secondary damage so can't be evaded, blocked, dodged, reflected, etc. and has fire dmg + 6% max life of mob dmg. Unfortunately, you really can't control which corpse it picks and I've had them explode far enough away to have no dmg to other mobs around me. Abyssal Cry was probably better though so I might go back to that. Unfortunately can't link Abyssal to CWDT. Abyssal Cry can chain explode mobs if one explosion kills another mob.

Poacher's Mark is nice since I pretty much have 3 frenzy charges a good portion of time and +12% speed and dmg is good. Boss mobs still get you the +life/mana on hit and if they have helpers, can kill those for possible frenzy charges.

And I was a little surprised how often I have onslaught up due to vengeance especially since brutality beefs up vengeance and does end up dealing killing blows more. Again, doesn't do jack for boss mobs unless they have friends you can kill.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
defflak wrote:
Maybe a noob question here: your armor seems to be mostly a mix of armor and evasion, but since kaoms roots make evasion useless, wouldnt it be better to focus purely on armor and health?

We do not focus on evasion or armor. Just health. Armor is slightly helpful, but does next to nothing for big hits. We focus on life. Arm/eva gear is easy to color, so it's more common.

At lvl75 what amount should i focus on for gloves and boots? Right now im still running with a windscream and slitherpinch because i havent found anything better, not really rich either so i dont have the option of pumping massive amounts of currency into my gear :/

"
TrattoreAnale wrote:
Shaper down :). It took me 4 tries, the third ended at 1 culling strike to victory (so mad), because that motherfucker likes to beam you offscreen right after bullet hell. the fourth was crazy, his copy acted like the worst of the thieves, but the manliness was too strong. That felt fucking good, exept for the drops..got only shaper's touch and some nice ES pieces.

Nice, good job! Still working my way there.
"
kellewic wrote:

Swapped out Brutality for Ruthless for a gain of about 18k DPS (according to PoB). Will probably put Brutality back in when I get 6th link. Also swapped Haste for Hatred since Hatred gives about 25k more DPS but I do lose about .7 attack rate - will have to see how that trade off works out. Still over 12 without haste.

Do you think a different ring can make up for loss of DPS from Melee Phys Dmg gem (49% more vs bleed)? According to PoB that's 40k dps.

Not sure which wasted node you're referencing unless it's the Dex node on lower right. If so, was on the way to Brutal Blade a while back but based on mapping went up to Blood Siphon which I just got that 5% life node just above it when I hit 82. Weapon Artistry does look kind of nice though. Yeah, swapping those netted me another .16 attack rate and about 5k DPS. Offsets my haste loss by a bit as well.

Been playing with the gem setup a bit with dual CWDTs at different levels to see if I can keep Immortal Call up more - hard to find the right balance due to CWDT cooldown of IC. I keep leveling the 2nd CWDT as I test it.

I put Detonate Dead in there because its damage is secondary damage so can't be evaded, blocked, dodged, reflected, etc. and has fire dmg + 6% max life of mob dmg. Unfortunately, you really can't control which corpse it picks and I've had them explode far enough away to have no dmg to other mobs around me. Abyssal Cry was probably better though so I might go back to that. Unfortunately can't link Abyssal to CWDT. Abyssal Cry can chain explode mobs if one explosion kills another mob.

Poacher's Mark is nice since I pretty much have 3 frenzy charges a good portion of time and +12% speed and dmg is good. Boss mobs still get you the +life/mana on hit and if they have helpers, can kill those for possible frenzy charges.

And I was a little surprised how often I have onslaught up due to vengeance especially since brutality beefs up vengeance and does end up dealing killing blows more. Again, doesn't do jack for boss mobs unless they have friends you can kill.

The gems you have equipped right now are definitely best for 5 link, DS-melee phys-multi-faster-ruthless. Brutality vs Bloodlust is the debated gem for a 6 link, but not sooner. Definitely use Hatred until you get a 6 link and choose to use Brutality.

Voidheart is GARBAGE, GET RID OF IT. Meaning put it in the stash until when/if you use Bloodlust as a 6 link. Its only purpose is to get bleed % higher, which is only important if using the Bloodlust gem. Any ring should give more life and resists and phys damage.

I have been using Punishment lately, I forget who suggested it, but shout out to that guy. It gives you a More damage AND increased attack speed, and it stays on for boss fights. Definitely better than Vulnerability. If you like Poacher's though, you do you!

"
defflak wrote:

At lvl75 what amount should i focus on for gloves and boots? Right now im still running with a windscream and slitherpinch because i havent found anything better, not really rich either so i dont have the option of pumping massive amounts of currency into my gear :/

Step 1: Get Kaom's Roots, any pair will be an upgrade, but get as much life as possible.
Step 2: Get rid of Slitherpinch, because by 75, I'm sure you have at least done normal lab and have life and mana leech from ascendancy. You should NEVER need mana leech on gear. For gloves, search for something specifically to cap resists of course, search for 10+% increased attack speed, and 50+ total life, to start. Down the line, you'll want added phys damage also and with 80+ life.

These are all pretty cheap upgrades, so hop on it and slay harder!
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 29, 2017, 7:16:08 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
kellewic wrote:

The gems you have equipped right now are definitely best for 5 link, DS-melee phys-multi-faster-ruthless. Brutality vs Bloodlust is the debated gem for a 6 link, but not sooner. Definitely use Hatred until you get a 6 link and choose to use Brutality.

Voidheart is GARBAGE, GET RID OF IT. Meaning put it in the stash until when/if you use Bloodlust as a 6 link. Its only purpose is to get bleed % higher, which is only important if using the Bloodlust gem. Any ring should give more life and resists and phys damage.

I have been using Punishment lately, I forget who suggested it, but shout out to that guy. It gives you a More damage AND increased attack speed, and it stays on for boss fights. Definitely better than Vulnerability. If you like Poacher's though, you do you!

"
defflak wrote:

Step 1: Get Kaom's Roots, any pair will be an upgrade, but get as much life as possible.
Step 2: Get rid of Slitherpinch, because by 75, I'm sure you have at least done normal lab and have life and mana leech from ascendancy. You should NEVER need mana leech on gear. For gloves, search for something specifically to cap resists of course, search for 10+% increased attack speed, and 50+ total life, to start. Down the line, you'll want added phys damage also and with 80+ life.

These are all pretty cheap upgrades, so hop on it and slay harder!

Except for my lightning resist, everything was capped. If you can find some spare time you can always look at my setup on my profile normally, but u don't need to ofc. thanks alot for all the help!
I am following this build and lv 45, should I get other weapons to replace 2x Lakishu? Or keep training until 58 to get Ichimonji? I am considering Innsbury Edge sword (lv 47) but the mod "25% physical dmg convert to chaos dmg" is pretty something...
"
coldzero656 wrote:
I am following this build and lv 45, should I get other weapons to replace 2x Lakishu? Or keep training until 58 to get Ichimonji? I am considering Innsbury Edge sword (lv 47) but the mod "25% physical dmg convert to chaos dmg" is pretty something...

Yes, get 2 innsburys edges. I killed Kitava act 10 with 2 of those. Obviously don't use Brutality with them, but you shouldn't be using Brutality before a 6 link anyway.
Hmm considering Poacher's Mark for the Frenzy charge in the CWDT set-up, to make Flicker Strike better.

Probably not very good, but seems fun.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Hmm considering Poacher's Mark for the Frenzy charge in the CWDT set-up, to make Flicker Strike better.

Probably not very good, but seems fun.

if u got the sockets for it, u can use poachers on cwdt, using it too. pretty fun, and can always swap out to something else if u dont like it
I know my gear is subpar and I am working on it but I cannot figure out how the OP has 250k+ leech and i have like 3k? What am I missing here.

POB Link
https://pastebin.com/TkKBNFK1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info