3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

i have a good axe but as is 1.84. If i use this axe my as in pob is 16/s. Can i ues it or I must use the 1.88+ as axe ?
Gonna try buy my first 6l, but only have 250c to spend on it.

What's the minimum armour I should be aiming for? I feel that 1600 seems about right.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 25, 2017, 9:22:42 AM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU! With my first RF character i've hit a wall at chimera guardian.
But this..this beast is just better than chuck norris. This time i've stood in front of that stupid lion face and smacked it with a machinegun of axes while my manliness doubled. Increased damage, speed and area damage wasn't enough to stop the striker, adds were a joke too.
This is the most satisfying and fun build i've played so far. Best of luck to all of you!.
"
taanhdung wrote:
I tried uber atziri, died because of the ping xD. Her flameblast explosives after my death LOL. Die 1 time with the mobs and 1 with the trio. Anyways do u think about using Damage on Full Life Support?

We considered it, but our life fluctuates so much, it would only be up a small % of time, not recommended.

"
trungtiu wrote:
i have a good axe but as is 1.84. If i use this axe my as in pob is 16/s. Can i ues it or I must use the 1.88+ as axe ?

If you're getting 16 aps, then that is plenty, you must have some solid attack speed jewels :)

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Gonna try buy my first 6l, but only have 250c to spend on it.

What's the minimum armour I should be aiming for? I feel that 1600 seems about right.

Don't worry about armour at all! You won't be able to build enough of it to be significant. 250c is great plenty if you're not getting a Belly of the Beast. Search for 100+ TOTAL health so that it accounts for strength, and the resists you need. This build survives because of high total life and instant leech, and block chance to a lesser extent. Armor only effectively mitigates little hits like from white mobs, but does next to nothing against big hits. GGG said something along the lines of 'armor protects you against lots of rocks getting thrown at you, but not as well if a building falls on you'.

"
TrattoreAnale wrote:
Just wanted to say THANK YOU! With my first RF character i've hit a wall at chimera guardian.
But this..this beast is just better than chuck norris. This time i've stood in front of that stupid lion face and smacked it with a machinegun of axes while my manliness doubled. Increased damage, speed and area damage wasn't enough to stop the striker, adds were a joke too.
This is the most satisfying and fun build i've played so far. Best of luck to all of you!.

Thanks, that is awesome to hear! Kick all their asses and then kill Shaper!
Holy crap i am terrible at boss fights... I just cant seem to kill the shaper with this thing its asif im not doing enough damage and the fight is going on for to long and he is just fucking the floor up leaving me with no where to go.

Any tips its doing my head in trying over and over

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-QqbDHMNjQ-rEdUTTBQgFfAWvxfhGYobrSLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHcyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BnoGhlbEZttG8nbztybHTtdf12rHfjeA1463loeu982YTFhNmFUod2i0-Mz419lWaVzJcGl3maaptqm7WjiqZXp22oB6lurY2xs7IZtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPDOsbYz3rPftNv2L3ZYdrB4NjiYeLV45_kUeoY7T_tQe4O7w7yRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov5Y_zF_gr-jw==?accountName=The_Rain_Man&characterName=IBuryMyDead

Surely i should be able to do it haha.....
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
Holy crap i am terrible at boss fights... I just cant seem to kill the shaper with this thing its asif im not doing enough damage and the fight is going on for to long and he is just fucking the floor up leaving me with no where to go.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0F-QqbDHMNjQ-rEdUTTBQgFfAWvxfhGYobrSLqI9Mj9iQ3JIsmlSb4KCoqOC5TMHcyATIJNZI64T38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BnoGhlbEZttG8nbztybHTtdf12rHfjeA1463loeu982YTFhNmFUod2i0-Mz419lWaVzJcGl3maaptqm7WjiqZXp22oB6lurY2xs7IZtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwaPDOsbYz3rPftNv2L3ZYdrB4NjiYeLV45_kUeoY7T_tQe4O7w7yRfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov5Y_zF_gr-jw==?accountName=The_Rain_Man&characterName=IBuryMyDead

Yep, your character is more than capable, just takes practice and fight knowledge. If you take a video of your attempt, I can check it out for yas. The white bubbles that pop need to be kited to the sides to pop, but if you don't let them pop on you there, they'll pop on you in the middle where Zana puts her shield when Shaper throws the blue balls. You cannot tank the blue balls. Hopefully that helps.

Maybe I should do a vid guide for Shaper...

edit: AS SAID BELOW, get some damage flasks! These 2 will do wonders for you and they're cheap!
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 25, 2017, 11:25:00 PM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

JUst use some +damage flasks bro. I'm using
which can double my damage (full buff in h/o is 415k)
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

Yep, your character is more than capable, just takes practice and fight knowledge. If you take a video of your attempt, I can check it out for yas. The white bubbles that pop need to be kited to the sides to pop, but if you don't let them pop on you there, they'll pop on you in the middle where Zana puts her shield when Shaper throws the blue balls. You cannot tank the blue balls. Hopefully that helps.

Maybe I should do a vid guide for Shaper...

edit: AS SAID BELOW, get some damage flasks! These 2 will do wonders for you and they're cheap!

I seem to get to the second part where you have to stand in the orb as soon as zana pops it up one of those balls comes strait away and i cant kite it to the edge. if i live past that the second time she does it one comes again and then from there its all basically stuffed because i cant stand in her orb. or i die and every time i go back in the portal the chaos stuff insta kills me. if i focus to much on them orbs then im not killing him and it slowly gets worse and worse. my dps with those flasks is still only around 130k it just doesnt seem enough to get the job done quick enough before it all turns into a shit show.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

I seem to get to the second part where you have to stand in the orb as soon as zana pops it up one of those balls comes strait away and i cant kite it to the edge. if i live past that the second time she does it one comes again and then from there its all basically stuffed because i cant stand in her orb. or i die and every time i go back in the portal the chaos stuff insta kills me. if i focus to much on them orbs then im not killing him and it slowly gets worse and worse. my dps with those flasks is still only around 130k it just doesnt seem enough to get the job done quick enough before it all turns into a shit show.

Maybe you're prioritizing those bubbles too much, you can stand in the puddles while attacking Shaper and tank it all just fine. Also, the puddles disappear each phase, so it's just the last one that it's really important. Standing in Zana's red shield is priority, if a bubble comes to you during that, try to put it at the edge of her shield. When Shaper summons adds, stand directly on Shaper so the bubbles land there rather than in mid, and you can kill and tank everything.

Main point: Let the bubbles pop anywhere but the middle where zana pops shield, but don't stress too much about getting them all the way to edge, or you waste time.
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 26, 2017, 12:55:43 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:

Don't worry about armour at all! You won't be able to build enough of it to be significant. 250c is great plenty if you're not getting a Belly of the Beast. Search for 100+ TOTAL health so that it accounts for strength, and the resists you need. This build survives because of high total life and instant leech, and block chance to a lesser extent. Armor only effectively mitigates little hits like from white mobs, but does next to nothing against big hits. GGG said something along the lines of 'armor protects you against lots of rocks getting thrown at you, but not as well if a building falls on you'.

That made things easier! Went for 1k armour, 117 life, 48 strength, one decent resist and good resist for 2ex.

My most expensive purchase in 230 hours, but getting through T12 (P.B.) with ease and still using Ichimonji swords and bad jewelery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info