3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Teyo wrote:
I know my gear is subpar and I am working on it but I cannot figure out how the OP has 250k+ leech and i have like 3k? What am I missing here.

POB Link
https://pastebin.com/TkKBNFK1

Put into POB that you have been hit and savagely hit recently in configuration. Pretty important but easy to miss if you're new to POB.

Edit: lvl 95 and the league is basically over for me with all but the stupidest challenges left, and I finally got a Sin's Rebirth, with my excess wealth lol
Last edited by roguemjb on Oct 2, 2017, 7:42:43 PM
Can anyone tell me of a skill setup to use to Aoe damage because dualstrike aoe really sucks ! and if i jumped into one of harbinger respawn circles i die fast i want to make dualstrike for Single target only and use another set up for Aoe Like for example Wildstrike or sunder !! Any suggestions !
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
Not sure where to go with my gear next. Any advice would be great!

I think I need a better amulet, as well as try to get a rustic belt with nearly as much life as my current one.

Other things I'm thinking of is getting a Voidheart and switching to Bloodlust. Or maybe saving for a Belly.

Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Oct 3, 2017, 4:52:19 PM
"
EXILEStashes wrote:
Can anyone tell me of a skill setup to use to Aoe damage because dualstrike aoe really sucks ! and if i jumped into one of harbinger respawn circles i die fast i want to make dualstrike for Single target only and use another set up for Aoe Like for example Wildstrike or sunder !! Any suggestions !

I don't seem to have an issue against Harbingers. I just jump into a pack, hold rightclick (Dual Strike key ofc) and spam flasks to make things quicker.

I guess you could use Lunaris if you're dying against Harbingers.
tried uber lab today, got 2shotted by argus. not sure if the problem is my items or the fact that i dont have vaal pact yet..
"
defflak wrote:
tried uber lab today, got 2shotted by argus. not sure if the problem is my items or the fact that i dont have vaal pact yet..

Get Vaal Pact and remove all gear that has leech and replace it with gear that has life.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Spoiler
I think I need a better amulet, as well as try to get a rustic belt with nearly as much life as my current one.

Other things I'm thinking of is getting a Voidheart and switching to Bloodlust. Or maybe saving for a Belly.

Yep, a better ammy would be great, more life and phys damage on rings, phys damage on gloves, uber enchant on gloves, and maaaaybe a better enchant on boots lol. Gear is solid though, so the biggest upgrade will be Belly. Get a 6 link Belly then replace other gear to fill in resists. Try to find a helm with a Dual Strike enchant.

Also, you're using Brutality but you linked Atziri's Promise, not sure if that was an error. Get a Lion's Roar flask, it will work with Brutality.

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
defflak wrote:

Get Vaal Pact and remove all gear that has leech and replace it with gear that has life.

Precisely, you should absolutely have VP by Uber lab. The build is dependent on VP, all our 101+% leech doesn't do much good when you're capped at how much you can leech. You should never get 2 shot while hitting your target. The game will get much easier with VP.
Last edited by roguemjb on Oct 3, 2017, 7:43:24 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Spoiler

Yep, a better ammy would be great, more life and phys damage on rings, phys damage on gloves, uber enchant on gloves, and maaaaybe a better enchant on boots lol. Gear is solid though, so the biggest upgrade will be Belly. Get a 6 link Belly then replace other gear to fill in resists. Try to find a helm with a Dual Strike enchant.

Also, you're using Brutality but you linked Atziri's Promise, not sure if that was an error. Get a Lion's Roar flask, it will work with Brutality.

"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
"
defflak wrote:

Precisely, you should absolutely have VP by Uber lab. The build is dependent on VP, all our 101+% leech doesn't do much good when you're capped at how much you can leech. You should never get 2 shot while hitting your target. The game will get much easier with VP.

alright, was unsure cuz the build said vp sucks in lab. Thanks!
All 4 corrupted Guardians down. All facetanked successfully except Phoenix, where I ran from the explodey part (better safe than sorry).

Just over 5ex spent so far.

"
roguemjb wrote:

Cool, will save for the Belly and fix the rest of my gear afterwards. Except for my boots, the enchant is perfect (ran Uber Lab once and got that as the enchant)!

Also, Lion's Roar was a good idea.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Oct 4, 2017, 7:26:44 AM
First of all huge thanx for sharing this build and dedication u have about 4 years, Respect! You guys made me love this game and put an end to my struggle as a newbie.

I have made lvl 80 yesterday and want to get your opinion/advise about how am i doing with my : gem setup/gear/passive tree and any other suggestions u might have about hole character ?

Link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Freyr_SWH

Passive Tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHcBS0F-QxzDY0PqxHVE0wUIBXwFr8W6RfhGYoi6iP2JDckiyaVJvgoKio4LlMwdzIBMgk1kj38QzFHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipOMlBHVUtXl1hjWf5br18_X9BgQWHiY3BkUmVNZ4BsRm20bztybHTtdf12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmE2YVSh3aLT4zPjX2VZpcGl3mYV5tqo4qmV6gHqW6tjbGzshm18r02vqe_CMAawQTBo8M6xtjPes9-02_Yvdlh2sHiYeLV5FHqGO1B7g7vDvZI9zL4X_jr-WP8xf6P?accountName=Freyr_SWH&characterName=Freyr_BMB

Minor questions :
1) I'm a little confused about Vitality Void & Blood Drinker nodes, should i have them both or only 1 of them or do i need them at all ? (
2) Can u please list me first couple of improvements that i should aim for ?

Thanx in advance !
Last edited by Freyr_SWH on Oct 4, 2017, 8:14:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info