3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
spyromat wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:
"
spyromat wrote:
Hello,

I haven't found out the way to generate endurance charges to use Immortal call. I probably mess it. Can someone help me about that?

Thanks.

If you would just try to read the build thread, the answer lies in the not hard to find "Frequently asked questions" part. Or go two pages back(page: 124), you would find the answer. Oh and you can also use the search bar for stuff in this thread, just so u know, all the answers are there. GL

No, there is no answer I'm looking for in "Frenquently asked questions". Thank you for directing me to page 124. It seems it wasn't so obvious for everyone ;)

I thought there was another way to generate those charges. I never had an endurance charge after using Leap Slam, and I didn't know it could stun ennemies.

any melee attack that hits for enough dmg vs enemy man health can stun
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Hey wanted to know how you avoid being stunned if not using unwavering stance ?
Great build :)
Heya would Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet be a viable option with 6L?

WOndering if the Spell Skills deal no Damage/ Your Spells are disabled will have any effect?
"
Halu78 wrote:
Heya would Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet be a viable option with 6L?

WOndering if the Spell Skills deal no Damage/ Your Spells are disabled will have any effect?

Yeah I at first I thought about that armour too, when I saw it, but since curses and auras are spells, the armour is total crap.
"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
Tala Moana warriors,

3. Kaom's boots are easily findable corrupted with "Grants level 14 haste skill". Would it be a good idea using those one and replacing Haste gem?

Maybe this questions are trivial, still learning from this game :)

TY for your time and awesome build!

3. If you start with a corrupted Kaom's Roots with Haste, more power to ya, though Haste is only one socket. The thing to remember with corrupted boots is that you can't get a labyrinth enchant on them, which can be very beneficial. Get uncorrupted when able, then get an uber lab enchant on them as well.

LOL, just disappointed myself that "Grants 14 level haste" is just that the skill is granted to use and reserve your mana as if you had the gem equipped. I thought it was like you have 14 lv haste inherited by the boots and don't needed to reserve mana, like passive haste xD
Are we not supposed to use BoR and Kaom's? because with both on i dont have enought gem slots for the gem setup
i really really wanted to play your build but i give up, your guide is a total mess.holy fucking shit i mean all we want/need to know is

video of the build on top

required gear

gem set up

tree for sword/axe

thats it
Hey guys, thx for a great build. Ignore stupid comments. All I need to play this build I found in this topic. Keep up the good work.
"
Ridoshi wrote:
Are we not supposed to use BoR and Kaom's? because with both on i dont have enought gem slots for the gem setup

With BoR you take the 6Link Setup and socket it in Bor. Bor has several of the gems built in.

Otherwise you just remove the culling strike from leap slam and aw (thats what i did atleast till i got a 6-link). As A result you have have a 4-Link with Bor (take the 6 link setup minus faster attacks and melee physical) that acts like a 6 link, your cdw setup in a 3 Link, 2 Auras and vengeance in a 3 socket, and AW, Leapslam, bleed and fortify in a 4 Link.

*edit* This is fo the Bleedbuilt, havent played the other version, as I enjoy the more ative playstyle with having to keep bleeding up :=)
Last edited by daiur on Aug 15, 2017, 7:24:46 AM
Just a quick question, can this built do Hall of Gradmasters? Never had a build that could, so i'm itching to finnish that Map :)
Currently using the defensive bleeeding version (with grace), haven't had much trouble so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info