3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Hey,

I just want to say my intention of this Char was just all min-max Items and no Legacy/Mirror Item for Leagueplays. I paid a bit more then 5ex(i paid after long search 20ex for the axe ;) im not even sure if that was cheap or expensiv bcuz they are so rarely) :p but i actually never said my specific char is budget i wrote it aswell a bit ago ^^. i think u can do stuff like t16 with already much less, for shaper i must say except the adds its just a "boring" fight and i think even there you can do it with less. I could have done Shaper btw without Sin, just get another dmg boost. i think overall it was about 60ex(with gems and everthing) what i paid.

I´m kinda out of poe till 3.0 so im not sure if ill do a 2.6 uatziri kill. Just got to bored of it, im more a leagueplayer when everthing is really going on.

Last edited by SupportHotline on Jul 11, 2017, 10:20:04 AM
"
Hey,

I just want to say my intention of this Char was just all min-max Items and no Legacy/Mirror Item for Leagueplays. I paid a bit more then 5ex(i paid after long search 20ex for the axe ;) im not even sure if that was cheap or expensiv bcuz they are so rarely) :p but i actually never said my specific char is budget i wrote it aswell a bit ago ^^. i think u can do stuff like t16 with already much less, for shaper i must say except the adds its just a "boring" fight and i think even there you can do it with less. I could have done Shaper btw without Sin, just get another dmg boost. i think overall it was about 60ex(with gems and everthing) what i paid.

I´m kinda out of poe till 3.0 so im not sure if ill do a 2.6 uatziri kill. Just got to bored of it, im more a leagueplayer when everthing is really going on.

No worries, your video shows you have good skills, well done. OP could use some of that and some manners too.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Jul 11, 2017, 11:28:10 AM
Thanks for the effort in your thread OP, char has been going pretty good so far. Would you mind checking my setup and see what I should switch up? I just realized I should've been using Bringer of Rain instead of belly and gotten to level 76 with no issues so far. What gems do I put in bringer of rain, which ones in belly? Thanks man.
Does melee damage on full life work with Blood rage? also, with the new gem ruthless, brutality, maim and bloodlust, what do you suggest are the best gems to socket?

i was thinking of using bloodrage, and just putting it on your weapon and switching weapons if you ever need to take off the buff
Last edited by Anilogas on Jul 11, 2017, 8:27:47 PM
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Thanks for the effort in your thread OP, char has been going pretty good so far. Would you mind checking my setup and see what I should switch up? I just realized I should've been using Bringer of Rain instead of belly and gotten to level 76 with no issues so far. What gems do I put in bringer of rain, which ones in belly? Thanks man.

Sure I don't mind checking your setup
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
Anilogas wrote:
Does melee damage on full life work with Blood rage? also, with the new gem ruthless, brutality, maim and bloodlust, what do you suggest are the best gems to socket?

i was thinking of using bloodrage, and just putting it on your weapon and switching weapons if you ever need to take off the buff

I specifically state and want to re-emphasize blood rage will kill you in high tier maps t14+ and is impossible to use successfully against very fast damage bosses like Shaper, Uber Atziri/Trio, and possibly even the Guardians
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
Hey,

No worries, your video shows you have good skills, well done. OP could use some of that and some manners too.

Don't talk to me about manners with your first post. You came on here and trolled. The things you said disparaged my build and those who want to try it.

I do actually apologize that I thought Supporthotline was using full budget build. I misunderstood his wording in his email to me. I'll have to take down that his Shaper kill was budget but it was extremely skillful and made me very happy to see.

As for Sin's, an easy miss. You can jump me all you want, but I get tired of this game and so many of the people on here. I don't have to defend my creation to those who clearly already don't like it.

~Umbra
I just want 3.0 to come out already, f the beta and f these 2 week races
"
"
Anilogas wrote:

I specifically state and want to re-emphasize blood rage will kill you in high tier maps t14+ and is impossible to use successfully against very fast damage bosses like Shaper, Uber Atziri/Trio, and possibly even the Guardians

Yeah, I tried blood rage a long time ago and quickly found it to be not worth it. The only thing it helps speed up I guess is clearing trash when you get frenzy charges (which you wont really have on bosses)... but you clear trash so fast anyway it's not worth bothering to use a gem slot...
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 12, 2017, 12:20:51 AM
"
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
Hey,

Don't talk to me about manners with your first post. You came on here and trolled. The things you said disparaged my build and those who want to try it.

I do actually apologize that I thought Supporthotline was using full budget build. I misunderstood his wording in his email to me. I'll have to take down that his Shaper kill was budget but it was extremely skillful and made me very happy to see.

As for Sin's, an easy miss. You can jump me all you want, but I get tired of this game and so many of the people on here. I don't have to defend my creation to those who clearly already don't like it.

~Umbra

I did not troll, I just called out your lies.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info