[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

I would only go Oak for Normal and skill point for cruel/merc personally I can understand the extra end charge say for HC and if going for a few more on the tree.

But we get 8.6% regen as it is + 3 end charges + 40% armour (chieftian) and run stone golem as well for even more regen its more than enough imo.

I'm working on the theory I'll have 23 skill points from quests/bandits
"
Avmantox wrote:

If you're picking Oak in Normal you have 22 skill points from quests.
How are we proposing to deal with Curse Immune maps? I saw you mention you switch rings but outside of that we just take the massive hit to reduced damage?

Wonderful guide BTW, and fantastic to see the author so active :)
"
How are we proposing to deal with Curse Immune maps? I saw you mention you switch rings but outside of that we just take the massive hit to reduced damage?

Switch Doedre's Scorn out for a rare helm with high life, socket with useful auras like Determination / Vitality / Grace etc.

Switch out Doedre's Damning for Malachai's Artifice.

Yeah curse immune is a bitch.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 4, 2016, 2:53:00 AM
"
"

Switch Doedre's Scorn out for a rare helm with high life, socket with useful auras like Determination / Vitality / Grace etc.

Thanks for the reply - I can see it being an issue as all previous builds on HC Leagues (95+) you often see 'Curse Immune' come up as a map roll, and the expense of re-rolling just for it would not be worth it.

My other question is with regards to 'Ngamahu' - I can't for the life of me see why we take 'Tawhoa' as the node preceding 'Ngamahu' and 'Ngamahu' itself seems better, but I may be retarded :P
"
"
Avmantox wrote:

If you're picking Oak in Normal you have 22 skill points from quests.

Points are Dweller, Fairgraves, Thaumatic Emblem, Piety (2), Sewer Busts, Desheret's Spirit (new A4 point). = 7

7*3=21 points

Bandits from Cruel + Merc = 23 points.

How did you get 22.
"
"
"

Thanks for the reply - I can see it being an issue as all previous builds on HC Leagues (95+) you often see 'Curse Immune' come up as a map roll, and the expense of re-rolling just for it would not be worth it.

My other question is with regards to 'Ngamahu' - I can't for the life of me see why we take 'Tawhoa' as the node preceding 'Ngamahu' and 'Ngamahu' itself seems better, but I may be retarded :P

If EE works now with Chieftain there isn´t even a need for Malachais Artifice.

Like Elitedesolator said, switch the curse specific items and gems with high life/armour items (no resists needed because the old one had none too).
You could even use a bigger icetrap setup for EE procs, like clustertrap in addion to it.
Reserve the new free mana with defensive auras of your choice.

"
Yeah slight variation. Pathing is very similar.

BTW Milky your build is at 115 points excluding Ascendancy. If we go Oak All Oak that means the tree is for level 94. Might be good to cut down to level 85-87 build instead. Less complainers.

sure you´re right. Thats why i will update the skilltree picture and the skilltree. Probably with some steps in it (20 pts/40pts/60...)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 4, 2016, 3:38:03 AM
When I asked Helmann just now on his stream he said they tested it and said it reflected fire dmg not procing EE therefore its even stronger again now ;)

So prolly means running VLT and icetrap if its possible in the links or just end up with LT tbh

I was finding on my atziri run earlier I only needed VLT anyway more for the shocked ground but still ;) That was me running PoF + Blash Ele weakness (lvl 10), and flammability (lvl 15).

But wont need to use PoF so wonder what ill do with that spare mana... hmm
Last edited by Avmantox on Mar 4, 2016, 3:59:07 AM
"
Avmantox wrote:
When I asked Helmann just now on his stream he said they tested it and said it reflected fire dmg not procing EE therefore its even stronger again now ;)

So prolly means running VLT and icetrap if its possible in the links or just end up with LT tbh

I was finding on my atziri run earlier I only needed VLT anyway more for the shocked ground but still ;) That was me running PoF + Blash Ele weakness (lvl 10), and flammability (lvl 15).

But wont need to use PoF so wonder what ill do with that spare mana... hmm

excactly, VLT is most of the time enough for EE, but if someone likes to have an additional trap in the setup, why not.

You can specc MoM if you stay @70% reserve and use everything on many

you can use curse on hit dualcurse + blapshemy+curse and determination for 15% free mana

you can reserve 100% mana and use bm gems.

i personnaly will go for 70% reserve with 2 blasphemys until i get my 3rd curse. Then i will test curse on hit with the orb, if it doesn´t satisfy me i will go for 3 blasphemys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Thanks for the reply Milky - looking forward to when you can update with the new information :).

My question regarding 'Ngamahu', was I missing something? I can't for the life of me see why we take 'Tawhoa' as the node preceding 'Ngamahu' and 'Ngamahu' itself seem much better, but I may be retarded :P. Is it simply for defense/survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info