Zinja wrote:
Milky , I await your uber videos.

I tried (my first) uber 2 days ago

Trash - easy
Vaals - easy
Trio - zzzZz even easier
Atziri - easy
Atziri split phase - got rekt

The problem is that the totems get oneshotted before they are even placed in the splitphase... results in almost 0 damage in that phase.
This will get better with fire immune totems that have more armour and ill go for her next league again.

What surprised me was how easy the trio was, temp chains did a good job there

@zbzszzzt123

I dont think that theres any testing required if mark himself says that chilled ground does not work :/

Awesome man, Great To hear that.
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Dkodr wrote:
How much totem life did you have against Uber? Guess you threw Vaal lightning trap in the split phase also. Do you think that with 140%+ totem life and lvl 21 spell totem it would make a difference?
What if you used Vaal skeletons in the split phase to make a distraction?
Would be interesting to know your setup against the Vaals also. I have been wanting to try Uber but have hesitated with it as I don't feel that the damage is quiet enough even with good gear and 146% totem life w lvl 21 spell totem. I know from experience how the Uber map just wrecks everyhing so fast, I guess that with enfeeble and temp chains it will help alot, but I am not sure if it will be enough to kill the Queen herself. If the totems just evaporate after 0,5 seconds then it's not much 2 do.

The same Gear ive posted in the gear section, different flasks fitting to atziri. One exception was that i added a lightning trap again for EE.

around 110% totem life + lvl 20 spelltotem. More life/gemlevel makes a difference dmg wise, totems still would get one shotted by every spell of her.

Vaal skeleton wouldnt make any difference, 1 charge only, could maybe help one phase.

Vaal setup was my standard mapping setup, nothing changed there. placed totems, they cast minions, ~60% hp gone when they went down. recasted totems and dodged the stuff... rumis + resi flasks in sketchy situations.

Trio was just easy kiting, nothing special there.

Uber Atziri will be way easier if 50% of the spells of her dont deal damage to the totems... they could actually deal dmg then. The dps in the nonsplit phase was quite nice
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Yeah, I think the info from Mark is pretty good, though I would still like to test this out a bit myself after the patch drops.

That's kinda disappointing honestly, I really like how Dyadus looks :(
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
MTX that over dorys :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Irongunner on Feb 27, 2016, 10:27:53 AM
I get the buffs that Chieftain give, but I can't justify giving up EE for them. I think it's an easier buff to damage to apply than the new keystone will be, and helps out enormously in maps and against bosses that need damage help the most (curse immune and high resistance bosses).

The other options aren't that great either, but I'm going to try this with an Elementalist. The golem node gives 60% increased fire damage when used with a flame golem and makes it die less. Pendulum is meh, but Mastermind of Discord gives 20% ele penetration for using a lightning trap, which I'm using to proc EE anyway. The price I'm paying for not going Chieftain is using purity of fire, which, for me, feels like a reasonable price to not give up EE.
"
EntropyMu wrote:
I get the buffs that Chieftain give, but I can't justify giving up EE for them. I think it's an easier buff to damage to apply than the new keystone will be, and helps out enormously in maps and against bosses that need damage help the most (curse immune and high resistance bosses).

The other options aren't that great either, but I'm going to try this with an Elementalist. The golem node gives 60% increased fire damage when used with a flame golem and makes it die less. Pendulum is meh, but Mastermind of Discord gives 20% ele penetration for using a lightning trap, which I'm using to proc EE anyway. The price I'm paying for not going Chieftain is using purity of fire, which, for me, feels like a reasonable price to not give up EE.

Ele penetration doesnt work for dot dmg=> doesnt work for rf totems.

U dont need EE since u already doing a lot of dmg rly.

The keystone is 8 sec buff on u / EE is 6 sec debuff on every target. New keystone will have much higher uptime especially with or ob storms.

Purity can be replaced by blashpemy + flameability which is like the same thing as EE.

Go ahead and try elementalist with this maybe i dont see something yet. But imo not worth it.
"
xprimalfuryx wrote:

Ele penetration doesnt work for dot dmg=> doesnt work for rf totems.

U dont need EE since u already doing a lot of dmg rly.

The keystone is 8 sec buff on u / EE is 6 sec debuff on every target. New keystone will have much higher uptime especially with or ob storms.

Purity can be replaced by blashpemy + flameability which is like the same thing as EE.

Go ahead and try elementalist with this maybe i dont see something yet. But imo not worth it.

I didn't think about the ele penetration not working, the wording on the elementalist keystone seemed different, but you're probably right. I was already planning on running flammability and ele weakness both on blasphemy.

Again, EE is most important on the content that is the hardest. I'd also prefer to not have another map mod that sucks (EE on map) for the build, as a big goal for me for this build is to make it effective and cheap.
why not use Berserker?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info