[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
winterlude wrote:
I was a Chieftain with this build in 2.5 doing fine, but because it got wiped for 2.6, I decided to go with Beserker. I messed up by going for "Cloaked in Savagery" for the 100% damage leech after taking a savage hit. As it turns out, this node doesn't work for totems.
Which brings me to my question: without tooltips for Righteous fire, can anyone confirm if aspect of carnage (40% more damage) definitely works with totems?

Thanks
Winterlude

the 40% more damage works with totems, you can see it at the searing bond dps.

dots never leech and totems only if its explicitly stated (and only for hits, not dots)

okay, Thanks Milky... great build!
yeah that soul mantle is pretty fucked up right now. Gain 1 link and the equivalent of a lvl 20 spell at lvl 48 with the tradeoff of using 2x kikazaru and seld-flag OR curse removal flasks.
On top those 50% totem life and extra totem, everything for 1 chaos FeelsGoodMan.

Not that the build needs it...but its so sweet in a sc enviroment.

even thinking about brightbeak for shield charge for the clearspeed :p

The only thing that stops me right now is totem placementspeed and movement.

Played a few maps with a pizzastick inquisator and well... the aoe was the same but the pizzas couldnt be delivered because everything wss dead before ;)

RF-totems totally fell under the "league starter video" radar, performs so nice with no budget this league. One of the best leaguestarters atm in my opinion (i am not a neutral person as a buildwriter :P)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 5, 2017, 1:36:29 AM
Im just playing magic find for now, so... :/
I didn't play for a while and I want to revive my character with this build. But it seems everything is changed so much and I have literally no idea what to do.

I changed my tree as on picture. First of all, my last build was without full Blood Magic - I casted auras from mana and totems from health. Now I have only 2800hp (87 lvl) with enabled curses (flammability + temporal chains + enfeeble), and it's very low imo.

Next, I have Belly of the Beast now. It seems now I have to buy Soul Mantle instead, right?

And instead of my shield I should buy Tukohama Fortress and respec Ancestal Bond in order to cut trap gem from gear?

I don't know how to link my character, it should be available to see, nick Wolfrider. If you have some time please see and tell me how to modify it for new patch. I'm pretty casual player and everything seems overwhelmingly difficult esp. after big break.
"
fwd wrote:
I didn't play for a while and I want to revive my character with this build. But it seems everything is changed so much and I have literally no idea what to do.

I changed my tree as on picture. First of all, my last build was without full Blood Magic - I casted auras from mana and totems from health. Now I have only 2800hp (87 lvl) with enabled curses (flammability + temporal chains + enfeeble), and it's very low imo.

Next, I have Belly of the Beast now. It seems now I have to buy Soul Mantle instead, right?

And instead of my shield I should buy Tukohama Fortress and respec Ancestal Bond in order to cut trap gem from gear?

I don't know how to link my character, it should be available to see, nick Wolfrider. If you have some time please see and tell me how to modify it for new patch. I'm pretty casual player and everything seems overwhelmingly difficult esp. after big break.

First off, swap out blasphemy and one curse, add orb of storms with curse on hit instead. This will solvee your life issue ;)

I have changed everything from blasphemy to curse on hit, because blasphemys radius is reduced significantly.

Now you should have way more life again ;)

Tukohama Fortress is pretty expensive, don´t think about it right now.

you can buy a soul mantle (on standard watch out that it has a lvl 20 spelltotem, not lvl 14!), 4 link and try it.

+1 totem, no need for spelltotem gem and more damage, but you need curse removal flasks

"
Milkyslice wrote:

First off, swap out blasphemy and one curse, add orb of storms with curse on hit instead. This will solvee your life issue ;)

I have changed everything from blasphemy to curse on hit, because blasphemys radius is reduced significantly.

Now you should have way more life again ;)

Tukohama Fortress is pretty expensive, don´t think about it right now.

you can buy a soul mantle (on standard watch out that it has a lvl 20 spelltotem, not lvl 14!), 4 link and try it.

+1 totem, no need for spelltotem gem and more damage, but you need curse removal flasks

Thanks a lot!

I bought level 20 Soul Mantle. And I have curse flasks already, so it should work. Only question is survivability, is it really better then by current Belly? I have enough resources to make 5-link 6 socket from that Soul Mantle, but don't want to waste resources if it's even will worse then Belly. I see offensive potential, but with Blood Magic and without Belly it seems like glass cannon.

And Tukohama is definitely out of budget now, hope it will become cheaper.

What curses do you recommend to keep? Enfeeble + Temporal?

How much hp do I really need for Guardians/Uber Atziri? I remember I wiped a lot even in standard Atziri fights, and it was build before Blood Magic.

The Soul Mantle went up in price, had to pay 2C for a 5 socket....

Level 54. Insane damage. With Oos most Uniques are insta dying in Cruel. Not even bothering to use Searing Bond any more.

Btw the Self-F Jewel gives you an extra curse. Figured that out 1 point away from the skill node giving me a quick 3 repsec points to spend.

Thanks for your hard work on the build Milky.

belly is definetly more defensive, soulmantle offensive that should be clear.

the bloodmagic hp nodes are basically the hp value of a belly ;)

depends how good you are with the encounter, uber atziri theoretically just needs 1hp :p

enfeeble + tempchains are defensive the best curses

"
Btw the Self-F Jewel gives you an extra curse. Figured that out 1 point away from the skill node giving me a quick 3 repsec points to spend

no it gives an extra curse ON YOU not on enemys

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 5, 2017, 5:59:52 AM
Thanks for the guide. Using it to lvl before transitioning to RF later. I was going to use more of the RF tree but the totems work so well with the new RF area I just said f it and braced for a bigger respec.

And yea soul mantle is nuts, easy 5l very early.
Great build only limited by map pool at the moment, I have yet to choose an ascendancy as well. I just think that the QoL of the movement from the zerker may make it better than the chieftain would appreciate some input on this since I am new to the build.

Current gear below, sitting on 4.7k hp without scion life wheel eventually planning to get better gloves so that I can get some ms on the boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info