[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Thanks @tomay
I was wondering how it would go if i swap out deodre's helm.
Will definitely try this once I max out my gems.

@Milkyslice I love this build, went through so much builds but finally can play all night long without thinking abt re-rolling another char.
Last edited by gluttons on Oct 5, 2016, 4:25:59 AM
"
gluttons wrote:
I was wondering how it would go if i swap out deodre's helm.

(At least in SC) Doedre's is by far the BIS item for this build as it so much depends on curses, can't beat +1 level to curse gems, 80% increased damage and increased curse duration. Only, the curses don't help in hexproof maps so it's good policy having a nice life/armour hat with a defensive aura setup at hand and using it where curses don't work.

However, the benefits of Doedre's are by no means vital for this build and more life and armour (and possibly resistances) will make it even tankier but replacing Doedre's with a STR-based helmet for the Blasphemy setup can prove quite costly in terms of colouring, we need four off-colours. Sure, we can use any other 4L item for Blasphemy but ideally all our gear is STR-based so the problem remains, even with the reduced costs for 3 blue sockets from Vorici (120 Chromatics)

@gluttons: Look on poe.trade for Doedre's Scorn with 20% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy, the best Alch you'll ever spend. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Oct 5, 2016, 12:11:59 PM
I just did a few boss fights with Spell Totem + Spark + ICS instead of OoS and Traps... I must say it works quite nice, one skill to set up the target for EO and EE.
Will i lose much of the DPS if i remove rapid decay and put burning damage instead? i have a great 5 link armor that is corrupted and has BBBRR sockets
Still farming exile?
If anything, use Less Duration.
"
tomay wrote:

oh... and why not increased burning?
Still farming exile?
"
ExoticFrog wrote:
"
tomay wrote:

oh... and why not increased burning?

because more damage multiplier are in general stronger than increased multiplier.

easy math:

500 inc dmg on gear/passive/etc with 1k rf dmg. some random numbers here, got no time for the excact numbers.

1k x 6 = 6k dmg

with burning dmg lets say 60% inc dmg

1k x 6.6 = 6.6k dmg

lets say we have a 1.3 more multiplier from rapid decay or less duration

1k x 6 x 1.3 = 7.8k dmg

if you have literally zero increased damage on the gear, burning dmg is better. In every other case a more multiplier is better
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Very nice build and guide, I never played totems before because I thought it would be too boring but this one has enough to do to be fun to me still
"
Hudnek wrote:
Very nice build and guide, I never played totems before because I thought it would be too boring but this one has enough to do to be fun to me still

some people like a 1 button and wait playstyle, others like some more active gameplay.

I like to compare it to caustic arrow, where you place your aoe and do other stuff in the time (keeping charges up, cursing, whatever)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Good day guys! Kinda confuse. Orb of storms will trigger elemntal
Overload, right? Can it trigger EE as well?
Last edited by McGoodness on Oct 10, 2016, 3:50:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info