[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
Fire Penetration does not work with degenerations like RF/Searing bond.

Empower only raises the level of ACTIVE gems, not SUPPORT gems. Since spelltotem is a supportgem and righteous fire doesnt need any levels at all, we dont want empower.

Burning dmg, less duration, rarity/quanity are the best options we have for the 6th link

uh, should have looked that up myself before posting...

Thanks for your advice, i didn't know that fire penetration doesn't work with degeneration effects and
i am glad i didnt buy a Empower Gem befor posting here.

In this case i'm gona go with burning dmg then. Thanks for your help!
Huge props for the guide,was about to build a chieftain my self but wanted to find some reference material and this was just perfect for it,after some personal tree adjustments i am flying through the content.
The provided tree,as the guide author said has huge room for leans in different other,viable directions so if this isn't your first character,and you plus minus have a grip on what's going on,don't be afraid to experiment and adjust as you see fit,it's a very flexible build that is good for both casual map runners and those who want to minmax the hell out of their character.
No rest for the wicked.
did they fix lab enchants?
No rest for the wicked
Hey mate, I know some people have already asked this but what you do to put 3 curses in mobs?

I know the first curse is natural, the second curse is from 'Whispers of Doom' and what third curse?

What you use? Self-Flagellation jewel or which other option?

Thank you! :)

"
Oh I see, its Doedre's Damning Paua Ring. But thanks anyway!
I love this game so much!
Last edited by Murilo35 on May 4, 2016, 6:39:28 AM
Hello mate, its me again. I have a big doubt!

I reroll one Marauder level 83 I have in Standard, so.. I put all skill points and change some equipments, but when I use my Spell Totems with Righteous Fire but the life of my totem down very quickly. My Totems dying so fast, what can I do to fix this? I never made totems with Righteous Fire, please help me.

Thanks

"
Tukohama, War's Herald, Chieftain node gives totem immunity to fire damage for who dont know like me :)
I love this game so much!
Last edited by Murilo35 on May 4, 2016, 8:25:36 AM
Awesome guide! I am having a lot of fun playing my character and just hit merc today.

I was curious how important is chaos resist. I didn't really see much on your gear and what just wondering if I should be hunting for pieces like that or just worry about keeping capped on my other 3.

Thanks!

"
konsherps wrote:
Awesome guide! I am having a lot of fun playing my character and just hit merc today.

I was curious how important is chaos resist. I didn't really see much on your gear and what just wondering if I should be hunting for pieces like that or just worry about keeping capped on my other 3.

Thanks!

As long as you keep your health at decent amount,the % regen you get should keep you well and safe as long as you don't take baths in poisonous clouds.
Also,don't take the provided tree as bible,marauder has 4 health+chaos resist nodes right on the general path you go for this build,if you feel like you're struggling,pick those 4 nodes up.
But generally yeah,the rule of thumb is that health-based builds need not worry about chaos resists in most cases.
I am at 4.3kish health and i am facerolling everything except for uber atziri,and i don't even have a 6link yet.
No rest for the wicked.
Hi bros, i use a marauder with a Righteous fire-Totem build. I'm new in the game but already have the "kaom" chest and the "searing touch", and i'm wondering if mods like "36% increased Fire Damage" works in the damage of "rf-totem".

And what about "increased spell damage"?

Please help a noob :/
"
Daiena wrote:
"
konsherps wrote:

Thanks!

As long as you keep your health at decent amount,the % regen you get should keep you well and safe as long as you don't take baths in poisonous clouds.
Also,don't take the provided tree as bible,marauder has 4 health+chaos resist nodes right on the general path you go for this build,if you feel like you're struggling,pick those 4 nodes up.
But generally yeah,the rule of thumb is that health-based builds need not worry about chaos resists in most cases.
I am at 4.3kish health and i am facerolling everything except for uber atziri,and i don't even have a 6link yet.

Thanks man. My other resists are good but I was just a bit worried about that one. I am sitting at about 3.1k life atm but I'm only level 65 and still haven't gone deep into buying gear yet.
"
Sirfackalot wrote:
Hi bros, i use a marauder with a Righteous fire-Totem build. I'm new in the game but already have the "kaom" chest and the "searing touch", and i'm wondering if mods like "36% increased Fire Damage" works in the damage of "rf-totem".

And what about "increased spell damage"?

Please help a noob :/

Increased fire damage works as the author of the guide mentioned,spell damage however does not,nor does fire penetration.
Fire damage %,aoe damage %,damage overtime % e.t.c all work.

"
konsherps wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
"
konsherps wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks man. My other resists are good but I was just a bit worried about that one. I am sitting at about 3.1k life atm but I'm only level 65 and still haven't gone deep into buying gear yet.

Then you should not have too many problems,agains tho as i mentioned,if you aren't being too aggressive and jump into clearly hazardous situations,you should be fine with whatever chaos resist you have.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on May 8, 2016, 2:52:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info