[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Thank you for this nice build :)
Heya, might be a dumb question to ask but judging from Milky's profile he has 22 dex but he's using gems that require 98dex(rapid decay), did I miss anything? :<
"
submariner wrote:
Heya, might be a dumb question to ask but judging from Milky's profile he has 22 dex but he's using gems that require 98dex(rapid decay), did I miss anything? :<

gear, i use a dexamulet with 89 dexterity

resists are on other items for me (overcapped for ele weakness maps). Only the liferoll is shit

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 14, 2016, 9:37:44 AM
duh, totally missed the necklace >< guess it makes sense then, cheers!
did double infernal king at 86 deathless and double palace at 85 deathless too. shitty 3 mod maps tho, as i was pushing challenges. ran enfeeble +temporal chains for bossfights. made things way slower, but very easy.
cant wait till 21 gem.
40 atziri runs, no doryani catalyst.
went desperate and bought 90 roll for an ex :)
"
Marrond wrote:

The only complain I have - if you rush dual totems and then RF totems dmg boost your HP pool is so low that you won't be able to do Ascendancy on Cruel on your own as your DPS is still subpar and you're literally 2shotted, thus, no proper RF totems for you unless you overlevel by a huge margin.

did ascendancy cruel hc at 64 selffound. still died at 84 later, but definetely not because i lacked defence

got funny enchant btw, sad that curses from clone dont seem to be working
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 14, 2016, 10:14:04 AM
I have a question Vaal Lightning Trap can make crits? because i dont see which skills do you use for Elemental Overload
"
perling wrote:
I have a question Vaal Lightning Trap can make crits? because i dont see which skills do you use for Elemental Overload

It's all in first post.

it's OoS
Got to 88 over the weekend.. I tried using a shield / Doryani's but I was missing whirling too much so I switched back. Using this setup now:

Spoiler

It's a toss up for me between a super fast stat stick dagger like I'm using and Divinarius. Divinarius clears slightly faster but movement and dodging stuff is much faster with a stat stick.
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
Got to 88 over the weekend.. I tried using a shield / Doryani's but I was missing whirling too much so I switched back. Using this setup now:

Spoiler

It's a toss up for me between a super fast stat stick dagger like I'm using and Divinarius. Divinarius clears slightly faster but movement and dodging stuff is much faster with a stat stick.

Or use daressos, slightly slower, but 80% inc dmg is not bad at all.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Would it be advisable to take out the less duration gem and put in an empower? I saw the health of the totem and with a level 3 empower it would give the totem about 1.1k hp which is about 550 extra base damage for RF. Not to mention that all the other gems will go up a couple levels as well. If I can get my hands on a corrupted level 4 empower.. that would boost the damage even more. Or am I completely screwed on my numbers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info