Viper Strike

Yeah some sort of contagion mechanic for killing an enemy before stacks wear of would be very nice
Hey,

is viper strike working with 2x1h handers ?

I mean is it using both weapons to stack damage?

Is it worth it to use this spell in a 2x 1hand situation or a 1h+shield is better?

Thanks for informations.
"
thenewapollo wrote:
dear mark,

im a bit confused, i got viper strike linked with quality added chaos and item drop supports while using redbeak.

i read in an earlier part of the added chaos feedback that quality should affect all linked chaos dmg. the display only shows change in direct chaos dmg.

the charge dmg, according to the display, is also unaffected by redbeak, when i switch on the bm auras (yes, my other skills do get an increase)

when using viper strike on bosses, ive been a bit dissapointed by supposed changes in item drops.
could u please confirm if the dmg overtime is affected by the linked supports and redbeak.

i thank you for your wisdom

Yes same too i would like to know whether the 10% increase chaos damage from the (full quality) support gem will increase the chaos damage over time.

I have mine and it just increase the chaos damage of the support gem itself and not the chaos damage over time of the viper strike.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
weapon elemental damage support works with it lol not sure if its really doin chaos dmg or just my add elemental gets amped
Steam:Gonejah
Last edited by nugstash on Feb 7, 2013, 10:35:11 PM
"
nugstash wrote:
weapon elemental damage support works with it lol not sure if its really doin chaos dmg or just my add elemental gets amped

Weapon Elemental Damage applies because Viper Strike is an Attack. It increases, well, Elemental damage. Chaos is not an Element.
ie. WED does exactly what it says.
do shock stacks affect the damage output of viper strike?
"
kinglouis wrote:
do shock stacks affect the damage output of viper strike?
yes
any more way to increase damage of viper strike except duration??
If im spamming viper strike, not normal attack, can i crit and add adders touch, or must i use only normal attack to add it?
"
Mowsin wrote:
If im spamming viper strike, not normal attack, can i crit and add adders touch, or must i use only normal attack to add it?
any crit from any attack done by a dagger involved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info