Caustic Arrow

Conc effect does 'not' work on the Degen on Poison Arrow. Equip it and look at the Damage per second on the cloud part - no change whatsoever.

Now do that with firetrap and you'll see the tooltip increase as expected on it's degen.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Nov 29, 2013, 8:15:47 PM
Extremely disappointed with the change. I can't see this skill having any place in builds. I can't believe it took this change to be delayed twice for them to give us this.
"
Psomm wrote:
Conc effect does 'not' work on the Degen on Poison Arrow. Equip it and look at the Damage per second on the cloud part - no change whatsoever.

Now do that with firetrap and you'll see the tooltip increase as expected on it's degen.

Very certain that it works even though it doesnt show in tooltip.
Hello my name is Murlat and i'm Alpha tester.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

My name is **** and i create skills
Last edited by Lichalfred on Nov 30, 2013, 4:56:56 AM
"
pennyyy wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:

Very certain that it works even though it doesnt show in tooltip.

if it is its not worth the fuss. My kill speed was the same with conc effect as without cursing with vuln.
Well, that was disappointing. RIP Poison Arrow.
IGN : Jovial
"
Owlert wrote:
Extremely disappointed with the change. I can't see this skill having any place in builds. I can't believe it took this change to be delayed twice for them to give us this.

and yet youve bought the new supporter pack so in fact you endorse this change in some way shape or form.

absolutely hate that 2 unique skills - viper and poison - were removed from the game..
But my level 8 (character level 26) Poison Arrow does 33 chaos damage per second where as it did 28 chaos damage per second before 1.0.2

Granted this can change but up to this point PA is stronger than it was at pretty much every single level from 1-26 so far. I will let you know more as I level. The level 20 damage reduction is quite high and might not be able to maintain enough survivability while maintaining cloud damage at the same time.
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn´t find an answer.

Now that Projectile Damage increases the Dot of Poison Arrow´s cloud:

1. The +X% MORE Projectile Damage of the Projectile Weakness curse should affect the cloud damage. Is that correct?

2. Does the MORE damage of the Point Blank Keystone / Support Gem affect the cloud damage when a close target is hit?

Would really appreciate if someone has tested or knows for sure.

Thank you!

Last edited by TheManWhoLaughs on Dec 2, 2013, 7:33:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info