[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

"
If anyone has any recommendations on how to handle mana well before the one mana leech node we take, please let me know.

You can get #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on a ring. Even 0.3% will help a lot. Otherwise I think I chugged a mana pot until lvl 60 or so whenever I picked up the mana leech node.

After you get the node you won't have any issues unless you spam Whirling Blades 8x in a row without touching any mobs.
"
Abletto wrote:
"
If anyone has any recommendations on how to handle mana well before the one mana leech node we take, please let me know.

You can get #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on a ring. Even 0.3% will help a lot. Otherwise I think I chugged a mana pot until lvl 60 or so whenever I picked up the mana leech node.

After you get the node you won't have any issues unless you spam Whirling Blades 8x in a row without touching any mobs.

great, thanks you, I will keep an eye out for that affix
Hi. How to leech life ? I dont see any node or item that can provide life leech
I have a problem with that and I change to Bloodseeker atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/Yoooooooooooooooooi
Anyidea pls ?
"
ltt26905 wrote:
Hi. How to leech life ? I dont see any node or item that can provide life leech
I have a problem with that and I change to Bloodseeker atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/Yoooooooooooooooooi
Anyidea pls ?

You dont get much life through leech, you get it mostly through your juggernaut ascendance "unbreakable" and the huge amount of armor provided by brass dome. the more armor/damage absorb you have, the more life you reg. The only thing that can makes life hard is elemental damage spikes.

Marauder leech builds are not that great anymore, since they moved the vaal pact further away from us and the leech is no longer instant. Slayer does a better job in leeching.
but we can facetank mino withour worring about anything
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 21, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
"
Abletto wrote:

You can get #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana on a ring. Even 0.3% will help a lot.

I picked up Wurm's Molt belt which gives .4% Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana but I must not do anywhere near enough physical damage yet for this to make any difference as I am not seeing any effect.

My tool tip says my dps is over 1k but I don't know the exact physical damage component of that.
Hello i am new to this game.
I don't understand what i need to do with bandits?
Kill them all? or i need kill to particular one?
Will be waiting for answer!
"
Kronenbergm wrote:
Hello i am new to this game.
I don't understand what i need to do with bandits?
Kill them all? or i need kill to particular one?
Will be waiting for answer!

for this build, you kill all 3 bandits and the reward is two skill points.
"

I picked up Wurm's Molt belt which gives .4% Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana but I must not do anywhere near enough physical damage yet for this to make any difference as I am not seeing any effect.

My tool tip says my dps is over 1k but I don't know the exact physical damage component of that.

Dang. I guess at tooltip 1K you're probably right. I believe what I did was get a couple Pereptual Mana flasks at the beginning. I used 2 of them up until about lvl 30-35 and then 1 mana flask from Lvl 35 - 65 (or whenever you get mana leech node.)

By that point your DPS should be scaling quite nicely once you pick up Abyssus and a decent Main Hand + Nebuloch/Shaper Stick.

If there's a better way to handle it I don't know. Kind of a basic solution but it worked just fine for me. I like simple lol. I guess you could also use Clarity if it's preventing you from clearing.
Last edited by Abletto on Sep 21, 2018, 5:28:40 PM
In poe planner and PoB you have us take life and armour as the first points, but in your description which is copied below you say to take melee and life instead to begin with.

Skill points: 19 from level and 5 from quest rewards
Your first point will be "Melee Damage and life" at the Marauder starting point. Your next step will be moving through life nodes up to "Versatility" for early INT and DEX. Now you can focus on on getting all damage nodes like "Born to Fight" and "Strong Arm". After that grab "Diamond Skin" and moce to "Barbarism" life wheel.
Are the pseudo 6 Linked shaper swords better than Neboloch with all the juicy stats tied to Endurance charges for the off hand at end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info