[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Hello

Im very happy with this build

And i don't use to see POB so i have few noob question

1. how can i deal with disadvantage of brass dome? is it ignorable?

2. what is priority at gearing? from just body

3. can i know map clearing best 5link?

thanks for reading and sorry for my aweful english
I have a feeling that a badly lack life leech on t9 maps bosses while I'm lvl 78.
Do you guys take advantage of life leech or regen from ascendancy feels to be enough fighting hightier bosses?
regen should carry you, blood rage life leech and single node or some ~0.3% on gear should do the trick as well.
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
Hi there.

So basically i enjoy this build, but there is huge question about Elder.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Question:
Why I cant kill Elder on T9 map?

5,6k hp, resists are capped quite decently.
I simply can't resist his degen poops... I can't make decent amount of damage because I die standing oh his AoE degenerated areas.
Even if I try to evade most, I will be pushed out to edges of map as well as getting targeted by minions with tentacles.

How it looks like for me, idk:
Spoiler

Yesterday I tried with abyssus, completely funny story.
So as a result my ass burned and I got really mad, never had such problems with elder ever.
Last edited by Nyambura on Sep 11, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
I have tried UAtziri today.

I've gotten S M A S H E D
Lost two portals on oversouls, and then the trio raped me, i have been getting oneshooted not even knowing what i was dying from.
Im a LVL90 Jugg, 5.2k hp, capped res, 33k armour and 153k PoB DPS.
What am i doing wrong? :/

Also how is you'r bleed chance so high while you are not using haemophilia or voidheart?

I recently re-started playing, and gave this guide a go.

I have 2 questions:

Which weapon is better? (I'm not good with Path of Building :c)

or

I'm using this as 2nd weapon (stat stick):

Another question:
How do you manage your mana? Many times I run out of mana, especially with bosses or tough encounters. Did I miss something?
Last edited by ThIsIsToXiN on Sep 11, 2018, 1:56:01 PM
"
Nyambura wrote:
Hi there.

So basically i enjoy this build, but there is huge question about Elder.

My current gear:
Spoiler

Question:
Why I cant kill Elder on T9 map?

5,6k hp, resists are capped quite decently.
I simply can't resist his degen poops... I can't make decent amount of damage because I die standing oh his AoE degenerated areas.
Even if I try to evade most, I will be pushed out to edges of map as well as getting targeted by minions with tentacles.

How it looks like for me, idk:
Spoiler

Yesterday I tried with abyssus, completely funny story.
So as a result my ass burned and I got really mad, never had such problems with elder ever.

Problem solved with Brass Dome, Abyssus and new Elder pseudo 5l with Multistrike/Melee physical dmg.
Elder just got vanished in less than 30 seconds on both stages.
LordParowka, thanks :)
Last edited by Nyambura on Sep 11, 2018, 10:03:15 PM
Like the build, but Double strike damage seems so insufficient solo target despite pretty nice numbers in DPS and even better in PoB. Some rares just poof in a split of seconds, other(average rares, not something omg) may take up to 10 seconds to kill. Still need to test it on Elder/Shaper anyway.
What am i doing wrong? A bit new for melee build.

Just killed minotaur in less than 10 sec. Very cool build.
Just picked up this build, I like it so far.

I have a quiestion abut the herald of ash/arctic armor/hatred setup. Is it any way to get more mana even with level 3 enlighten? As it is now I can hit twice before my mana is gone, most trash die before this but is is very little to work with.

Also, what shoudl be my next upgrade? Current gear:

Got 7 ex to spend.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Anden888 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info