(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

GZ Lighty on Community Build Guides!

I hope we see Uber Kill with your build soon.
And please keep up the great videos, you comment everything and that is very helpful!

Keep up the great work! ;)
Hi!What are the requirements(hp/cycl dps) and eventually deffensive gem links for running poorjoy's asylum?

Also, same question for atziri.
Last edited by mateianita on Aug 3, 2015, 2:59:52 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Today I had the chance to find a 4linked weapon, so I was able to run Blood Rage + Phase Run + Blood Magic + Increased Duration, but it was a bit difficult to handle.

How do you cast the 2 spells? Before combat Blood Rage and than Phase Run I guess, but also during a fight?

And wouldn't it be "better" to use Cast when Damage taken instead of Blood Magic? In that case you have the Phase Run buff again and again during a fight, not considering to stop Cyclone and cast Phase Run manually.

But that are just my noobie ideas ^^ Looking forward to your thoughts!

My link is : Blood magic - Blood rage - Phase run - Increased Duration

They way you cast these skills is, blood rage before you start the fight, keep killing so it will keep the blood rage up, so you don't have to cast again. Basically, if you keep fighting, you will almost never lose blood rage, just re-cast if it is gone.

Phase run with lvl 19 increased duration will give you approximately 3 seconds fast movement, and the cool down is also around 3 seconds, feels like unlimited quick silver.
ALSO, after killing a pack of monsters, you might get 3 frenzy charges from blood rage, if you use phase run when you have frenzy charges, it will consume all the charge to give you around 9 seconds fast movement speed.(if you attack or cast during phase run, you lose it).

Never tried phase run with CWDT, because when you attack, your phase run will drop, so what is the point of link phase run with CWDT?

For CWDT, I used:

CWDT - Enfeeble (decrease enemy's dmg) - molten shell (extra armour) - chaos golem (3% phy dmg reduction)
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
My idea behind CWDT with Phase Run was the Dmg Buff you get when Phase Run ends (if I understand that right).

So during a fight, Phase Run will be triggered more often and I will get the Dmg Buff from time to time.

Even in softcore I think it is worth taking the scion life wheel and to go for +7 endurance charges. Not having the extra life and endurance charges may work up to level 78 maps but the new upper echelon of maps are particularly challenging. Also, with these new high level maps people are often trying to roll 100+ quant maps which can become quite dangerous.

Here is my passive tree at level 86 in Warbands.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBTwHdQthDF8RGhLhE0wUIBRxF-EaOBynIVUm-CcvLdIuUzB3NZI64T38QKBHfkh4TeNOMlBHU6VXVFhjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5to8m87cqlza3Ttdqx343gNeWh673t0fNmCB4TZhO-HaozPkFWQbJHOk6ifPqIAouqmV6knqW6plKyqrj6uUK9stfK77b02vqfAGsBmwKbBBMGjxPbFU8auxtjPftNv2L3ZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGO8O707wH_JF9kj3Mvjr_o8=

I was able to run a 150 quant 40 pack size 81 Maze with this build without losing a single portal. Clear speed is still high and my life is siting at around 6500.

Here is my gear:

Tooltip sits between 35-55k depending on onslaught and which flasks are up. I swap WED with LGOH for ele reflect maps and can do phys reflect with a problem. Only mod that gives me trouble is 60% less regen as it affects my life leech as well.
Last edited by downhilldemon on Aug 3, 2015, 3:48:22 PM
Where do i find enfeeble im so lost i tried to find the gem everywhere
"
Goldie911 wrote:
Where do i find enfeeble im so lost i tried to find the gem everywhere

After doing Lost in Love quest in Act 3 you can buy it from Clarissa on Templar, Witch, Shadow or Scion.
Or you can just try asking people in game chat.
doing up to 79 maps with 8/218 MF gear.

Spoiler

It does take some skill though. Have to be careful, especially if lightning damage is involved. If I get shocked ground and extra lightning damage I just reroll the map. I can play without life on hit or life leech gem but its sketchy. Certain Warbands require jousting and letting my life regen kick in. So far the only Boss I cant seem to do is Village Ruin Map.

Forgot to list my flasks
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 4, 2015, 7:48:16 AM
I decided to play this build with two One handed weapons and already changed my passive skill tree. Does anyone has an idea which unique One handed weapons are useful to raise the dps?
Last edited by Robbe1924 on Aug 5, 2015, 11:51:15 AM
Hi, I just decided to do this build, bought some items and doing pretty nice dmg but im at 3k hp. Can you look over my items and tell me what should I uprade first and what is best to pick, thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info