(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey Lighty, great build!

I'm around level 65 on my Marauder and at the end of your leveling phase 3 tree. I was wondering which of the Axe/Mace/Sword trees to follow next? I'm a beginner, but right now I have like a level 60 5 link axe which I am using.

edit: sorry double post
Last edited by jbywu on Jul 27, 2015, 1:29:11 PM
Should i take Iron Reflex node if i have 3175 evasion rating? Playing with devoto devtion and daresso's defiance.
atm i have 29% (4168) dmg reduction and 26% (3175) evade chance.
"
n1mro wrote:
Should i take Iron Reflex node if i have 3175 evasion rating? Playing with devoto devtion and daresso's defiance.
atm i have 29% (4168) dmg reduction and 26% (3175) evade chance.

You probably should, but I would replace Daresso's with Kaom's asap.
Coming back to the game after almost 2 years, this build looks appealing to my play style. Best defense is a good offense!

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the ideal gem setup. I'm leaning towards having EC Skill Points and maintaining 7 EC's rather than using IC regularly, is this viable or dumb? If possible, also don't want to have to self-cast anything outside of high end stuff when it's necessary to use IC.

The only two links that seem obvious are:
Cyclone > Faster Attacks > Blood Magic > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Added Fire
Blood Rage > Phase Run > Blood Magic > Increased Duration

Leaving two other 4L available, assuming Kaoms. Would this work, or is there a better CWDT route? Don't fully understand the CWDT mechanics as far as skill gems and order of linking. Primarily I want to be able to utilize the effects of Punishment, Warlords Mark, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, Hatred, and Haste.

Punishment > Warlords Mark > Hatred > Curse on Hit
Leap Slam > Vengeance > Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Haste unlinked

Would Conqueror's Efficiency and Champion of the Cause be enough to sustain those skills?

Thanks!

Last edited by crux47 on Jul 27, 2015, 2:59:01 PM
Is this build viable for the new tempest league?

Im trying it just hoping for any advice, I was going to follow the HC axe build.

My plan for surviving is the standard build and getting a belly of the beast and grabing loads of endurance nodes.

any other helpful bits appreciated?
This build can very easily run with a decent amount of IIR gear. I dont know how well it would work at higher maps because I gimped my lighting resists. So far everything up to corrupted 120 lvl 72s has been a joke. Only time I died was due to that Beyond boss that summons orange lighting and shoots out lighting balls and I was standing in shocked ground.

Current Gear with 211 item rarity.

Spoiler

IGN: DabrixRN
"
ktwilson wrote:
Is this build viable for the new tempest league?

Im trying it just hoping for any advice, I was going to follow the HC axe build.

My plan for surviving is the standard build and getting a belly of the beast and grabing loads of endurance nodes.

any other helpful bits appreciated?

Link a CWDT to Warlords Mark or Enfeeble for some extra survival :)
Spoiler

What i should do to upgrade gear ? Im newby )) What need to farm and how craft ?)
Last edited by 1vahkin on Jul 27, 2015, 5:00:36 PM

any good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info