(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Just realized damage reduction on arctic armour only works when you're not moving...
Wouldn't it be better to not run it at all and just not use blood magic for cyclone setup ? 25% mana should be enough with mana leech right ?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Just realized damage reduction on arctic armour only works when you're not moving...
Wouldn't it be better to not run it at all and just not use blood magic for cyclone setup ? 25% mana should be enough with mana leech right ?

The chilled ground still slows enemies and thus makes you take less hits, this is very nice for bosses. I do however agree, AA is a bit underwhelming and I dont run it. I prefer to run Cyclone off mana with mana leech, +2 mana gained on hit from a jewel.

The Blood Magic thing is from a time where there werent even many good supports for Cyclone. These days at least 10 supports a great for Cyclone (see my post a few pages back).
Yeah I dropped AA and don't miss it. Aspect of the crab is an option too, if I manage to craft it somewhere. I can sustain fine with just mana leech but I may need a jewel with it yes, since I have 5 hits per second and I run out on bosses from time to time.
Is there a full tree to the JUGG build or the rest points doesnt matter ?
Oh, I switched yesterday from EQ to cyclone when i bought atziri axe.

Whata the best aura/gem setup for offensive setup?

Hatred + ash + add fire on cyclone
Hatred + haste + bloodmagic on cyclone?
Haste + phy dmg curse + brutality(coz we dont have any converts to ele dmg)?
Or mby Haste + ash + addfire ?

If i take curse setup so i cant have defensive curse yet(no budget for 1curse uniq amu)

Do you have any other ideas to upgrade my Cycloner except 6L atziri+kaom ?

My current gear in my profil, main character :)
Hi! Just want to give some love to OP for detailed build info!

Currently playing it on HC lvl 87, very fun build and easy to play.

Ty

"
Lighty wrote:
Updated for 3.2-Realize this subsection is still pointless and no one looks at it

:DD
Last edited by rdyBeta on Mar 17, 2018, 2:40:09 PM
I'm playing this build as berserker on SSF and managed to find kongor's undying rage. However, If i understand correctly crit chance has only one chance of proccing at the start of the cyclone and either procs or doesn't. That makes me wonder whether this weapon works well with cyclone or if i should switch to a different main skill that would allow me to crit more often?

Also I put some points towards elemental overload. Do you think this is a good idea?
Last edited by Truppensturm on Mar 17, 2018, 5:43:43 PM
I'm using this on my first ever character, everything went top notch. Thanks a lot!
I'm just wondering: What passives do I use after level 86? I'm using Berserker and planning on using axes.
Last edited by TheKidGui on Mar 19, 2018, 4:42:47 AM
I can't recommend enough getting rid of blood magic and arctic armour. With 25% mana up you can sustain cyclone easily just with mana leech and a 2 mana per hit jewel which is pretty cheap.
Thoughts on using voidforge for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info