(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

what are the ideal links for cyclone using starforge?

I essentially want to make a badass build around a starforge and a legacy voidheart

Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Oct 11, 2016, 9:25:34 AM
Hi playing this in EHC atm as a marauder and currently levek 43. Quick question though, should I go for juggernaut or berserker?
"
Hi playing this in EHC atm as a marauder and currently levek 43. Quick question though, should I go for juggernaut or berserker?

Juggernaut seems safer for eHC.

This is me right now, I was a Mjolner-Discharge-Berserker but as my PC was crashing with all that stuff on my screen I used 40 regrets and made it into this Cyclone!

Still gotta work on some runes, do you think I should first buy them all 20/20% or save for the Atziri's Disfavour ? sittin on 120c
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Hi guys. What is better for hc league: berserker, juggernaut or champion?
"
Hi guys. What is better for hc league: berserker, juggernaut or champion?

"

Juggernaut imo, works well with brass dome, deaths door and battering ram while max end charged.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 3, 2016, 6:38:31 PM
"
"

Juggernaut seems safer for eHC.

This is me right now, I was a Mjolner-Discharge-Berserker but as my PC was crashing with all that stuff on my screen I used 40 regrets and made it into this Cyclone!

Still gotta work on some runes, do you think I should first buy them all 20/20% or save for the Atziri's Disfavour ? sittin on 120c

Prioritize getting disfavour, its the most impactful upgrade
LightyGaming.com
Hey guys. Could someone tell me, which is the way to go now with the ascendency class? I'm doing mercirless bandits, and with the nerf of juggernaut I don't know wich is the better option, berserker with all the dps, or juggernaut with the endurance charges. Is berserker viable in high end content or is weak? What about the dps of juggernaut? I'm in the standard league. Ty lightly for this build and help.
Last edited by gurthangs on Nov 8, 2016, 9:11:05 AM
So i was thinkin of starting up back in standard I have free repec points on my duelist and marauder just wondering is there a preferred class to go with i plan on using disfavour my goal is endgame mapping
thanks
"
hedpe666 wrote:
So i was thinkin of starting up back in standard I have free repec points on my duelist and marauder just wondering is there a preferred class to go with i plan on using disfavour my goal is endgame mapping
thanks

Slayer is the best class atm imo but its subject to change next patch id imagine; disfavour is still the best in slot weapon (outside 650+pdps rare).
LightyGaming.com
"
gurthangs wrote:
Hey guys. Could someone tell me, which is the way to go now with the ascendency class? I'm doing mercirless bandits, and with the nerf of juggernaut I don't know wich is the better option, berserker with all the dps, or juggernaut with the endurance charges. Is berserker viable in high end content or is weak? What about the dps of juggernaut? I'm in the standard league. Ty lightly for this build and help.

Berserker is better than jugg atm, especially if your not in HC. The bandits dont change, help oak, help krait (atk speed scaling leap slam = clear speed), kill all or help krait if mapping 24/7 for the frenzy charge when bloodrage is up (falls off when bossing)
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info