(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
szulerecki wrote:

What would you consider as my next upgrade guys? Also which gem should i quality first and which last, any order?

First upgrade would be to take out PtL and replace with Inc aoe.
"
0cu87 wrote:
Did you get lucky and 6l that Disfavour yourself or did you farm like a nolife? :D

I considered Cyclone with +10% AOE a worthy candidate for my first 20% gem.

Bought it for 17ex.
Spoiler
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4bevsk/so_i_was_on_my_way_to_see_if_i_can_kill_atziri/
hey! just wanna ask one question. I want try hatred + blasphemy+warlords mark. So i will have 12% mana available. I want replace bm for melee physical. Can i play without bloodmagic with
mana nods?

p.s. english isnt my first language, sory about grammar, hope u will understand me
Last edited by greentown1 on Mar 24, 2016, 6:36:11 PM
Just started using the sulphur flask with this build and might I say it's pretty decent for increasing damage.

Use that with Vaal Cyclone + Charges + Promise flask and you're almost untouchable xD
I've been thinking what's a good single target ability that would go great with this build? Because sometimes I can't chase down and kill some tormented spirits with cyclone. I was thinking about rocking a 4L frenzy maybe.
Hi, great build! What are the points in Ascendancy tree?
"
greentown1 wrote:
hey! just wanna ask one question. I want try hatred + blasphemy+warlords mark. So i will have 12% mana available. I want replace bm for melee physical. Can i play without bloodmagic with
mana nods?

p.s. english isnt my first language, sory about grammar, hope u will understand me

yeah you can, just grab life leech on jewels and gear and the spirit void or revelry cluster to help starting off.
LightyGaming.com
"
francesco_94 wrote:

Which subclass are you going for?
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
francesco_94 wrote:

Which subclass are you going for?

Duelist, Champion.
"
Raggon wrote:
Have you guys tried out the ancestral protector? I just run it with not links, and gain a 6k dps boost with it up. It also does like 8k dps on its own. Kinda as a replacement to golems. Shame you can't link it to cwdt ;(

Im currently running it 4L right now, added fire, melee physical, faster attacks. I find it does pretty good damage even on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info