(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
Which ascendancy would you guys recommend for softcore? Berserker seems pretty standard for this but I see some went champion

Either/or. Berserker is more damage, Champion is more well-rounded.

Ok thanks

Hi,

I bought now some stuff (we talked some days before). My current gear. I have max Resi with it, even without chest and enough dex and int to make all gems on 20. After 2 lvl ups i have all nodes execpt the axe dmg nodes. I will start than to take the axe nodes.

I play with Life again on hit, because at this moment everything white is onehit and blue and rare are falling very fast. So there is no need to cromatic my weapon into faster attacks at this point.

I now collect currency.

My next plan if I get tropuble in Defence in later maps is Koam Chest, because the -60 Light Resi from Coil is to hard to comensate for me.

When I am not get trouble with Defence I want buy qualitiy gems or 6 link Hezmana.

Have any better ideas?

Just managed deathless Double Coliseum Boss with this build :)

"
LeOsTyLe wrote:

Hi,

I bought now some stuff (we talked some days before). My current gear. I have max Resi with it, even without chest and enough dex and int to make all gems on 20. After 2 lvl ups i have all nodes execpt the axe dmg nodes. I will start than to take the axe nodes.

I play with Life again on hit, because at this moment everything white is onehit and blue and rare are falling very fast. So there is no need to cromatic my weapon into faster attacks at this point.

I now collect currency.

My next plan if I get tropuble in Defence in later maps is Koam Chest, because the -60 Light Resi from Coil is to hard to comensate for me.

When I am not get trouble with Defence I want buy qualitiy gems or 6 link Hezmana.

Have any better ideas?

More DPS is always better, but I wouldn't worry too much about Quality or 6L, you already said you're killing things plenty fast as it is. You can always chrome it to 1 blue for Increased AoE if you want a little less DPS than Faster Attacks, but better clear speed.

I would look at upgrading your rares. Kaoms is good for the health, but you could upgrade those rings and neck to get double the health rolls; likewise your boots and gloves have good stats on them, but the base is really low, I'd look for some 2-300+ armor bases to upgrade to.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
LeOsTyLe wrote:

Hi,

I now collect currency.

Have any better ideas?

More DPS is always better, but I wouldn't worry too much about Quality or 6L, you already said you're killing things plenty fast as it is. You can always chrome it to 1 blue for Increased AoE if you want a little less DPS than Faster Attacks, but better clear speed.

I would look at upgrading your rares. Kaoms is good for the health, but you could upgrade those rings and neck to get double the health rolls; likewise your boots and gloves have good stats on them, but the base is really low, I'd look for some 2-300+ armor bases to upgrade to.
The other bonus to one blue socket is swapping between Inc AoE for trash and Conc Eff for bosses.
I just tried the essence worm ring with hatred and the blood magic keystone and i have to say it's completly awesome.

The dps is pretty mutch the same since you free up the blood magic gem for cyclone but i gained like 400-500 life from the bm life nodes.

And not having to use bm gem for leapslam and bloodrage is priceless, hihgly recommend it!
ign SanoSagara / KenshinBattousai
"
Sanosuke wrote:
I just tried the essence worm ring with hatred and the blood magic keystone and i have to say it's completly awesome.

The dps is pretty mutch the same since you free up the blood magic gem for cyclone but i gained like 400-500 life from the bm life nodes.

And not having to use bm gem for leapslam and bloodrage is priceless, hihgly recommend it!

I don't run BM, but this is what I love about Hezmana, it makes everything so much easier. I've been tempted to upgrade to Disfavour, but I don't really need the damage and the convenience is hard to pass up.
"
destrega85 wrote:
Just managed deathless Double Coliseum Boss with this build :)

Good shit buddy
LightyGaming.com

What would you consider as my next upgrade guys? Also which gem should i quality first and which last, any order?
Did you get lucky and 6l that Disfavour yourself or did you farm like a nolife? :D

I considered Cyclone with +10% AOE a worthy candidate for my first 20% gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info