(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Would you suggest i roll WED or movement speed on my following belt?

Rarity: Rare
Pandemonium Locket
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
16% increased Physical Damage
--------
+29 to Strength
+328 to Armour
+96 to maximum Life
+34% to Cold Resistance
+30% to Lightning Resistance
To craft a decent 2h like your instructions, how much are ilvl 83 craftables going for?
"
brakthir wrote:
Would you suggest i roll WED or movement speed on my following belt?

Rarity: Rare
Pandemonium Locket
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
16% increased Physical Damage
--------
+29 to Strength
+328 to Armour
+96 to maximum Life
+34% to Cold Resistance
+30% to Lightning Resistance

Weapon elemental damage is valued higher from master crafting. Its basically 22% WeD vs 5% move speed; that being said if you have 100k tooltip I would go with the WeD since that much more dps is overkill.
LightyGaming.com
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
To craft a decent 2h like your instructions, how much are ilvl 83 craftables going for?

5-20C league and league start date dependent. My guess is i83 Vaal Axe would be the most expensive at maybe 15C in the first few weeks.
LightyGaming.com
Level 88 and I think my gear and gems are set up fairly well - still could use some improvement on my Jewel's.

With the bleed coming off my main weapon, I put bloodlust with ice crash as my secondary attack, works pretty nice and the transition from cyclone to ice crash is smooth as well. The only issue is with reflect - most of those can be handled with switching some gems.

44k+ dps either skill + 5,161 life

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Oct 10, 2015, 6:52:41 PM
how can you run 3 auras? I don't see a way to get reduced mana cost reserved to 18%
Quick question, would it be good to get 20% reduced reserved mana with this setup, only taking Champion of the cause from the passive skill tree?
Hey Lightly,

ive been using your build for the 1month flashback and i really enjoy it. i just wanted to ask if you had any insight on using a Hedgemonys era, i recently found myself with one and was thinking of using it with cyclone but didn't know how it would work out

any insight is greatly appreciated :) thank you a ton for this.
at the moment this is my gear with 4.6k and 15,4k dps :D
Spoiler

and this is my passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8NzQ48E0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjgaPhynHM4hVSb4K1As-zB3OQ46UjwFPfxAoEa3R35IeE4yUEdTpVhjWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjycql07XaseHp673t0fNmCB4TZhO-GYIdqiiKQVZd5ogCpJ6mUrKquPq5Qr2yvp7yfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8RYxPbFU8auxtjPftNv2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5U?accountName=RuiSp33D&characterName=RuiCrazyTime

really nice build fast clear all, now all left is kill atziri :D, btw is there a way to get to use the inspired learning crimson jewel?, the radius is so small
Last edited by RuiSp33D on Oct 11, 2015, 11:10:35 AM
nvm. my bad :(
Last edited by KR33P on Oct 11, 2015, 1:28:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info