Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Should I upgrade my amulet to something with more life? Or is it fine like this?

Just feel like I hit a brick wall.. Watcher's eye costs 3ex as a minimum on Standard and Betrayal..
"
Skrible wrote:

1) 30% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (base is dirt cheap)
2) 30% global crit (1. 5 attack) (second cheap)
3) 50% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (most expensive)
4) 4/6% chance to block (most expensive)
what are u guys opinion for the 2nd option? i compared in pob of 30% vs 50%, it gives an actual of 1% crit chance for 2x 50%. but with 2x 30% but 1.5aspd, it should be better for our movement skill, whirling blade, right?

1st is just terrible, not worth getting it for crafting.
Second is amazing for movement, but 30% crit implicit is basicly wasted because of controlled destruction. You'll an need additional source of crit in your gear for it to make any difference.
2, 3 and 4 are all good in certain situations, but there is no "the best option for everything". If your budget is limited - probably just get the cheapest one and it's not gonna be a mistake.
Can someone please explain to me how this build deals with the Syndicate. While i am mapping they wreak me every time i see them.

Not sure how to link my Toon in here.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

1) 30% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (base is dirt cheap)
2) 30% global crit (1. 5 attack) (second cheap)
3) 50% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (most expensive)
4) 4/6% chance to block (most expensive)
what are u guys opinion for the 2nd option? i compared in pob of 30% vs 50%, it gives an actual of 1% crit chance for 2x 50%. but with 2x 30% but 1.5aspd, it should be better for our movement skill, whirling blade, right?

1st is just terrible, not worth getting it for crafting.
Second is amazing for movement, but 30% crit implicit is basicly wasted because of controlled destruction. You'll an need additional source of crit in your gear for it to make any difference.
2, 3 and 4 are all good in certain situations, but there is no "the best option for everything". If your budget is limited - probably just get the cheapest one and it's not gonna be a mistake.

But isnt it the same with 2x50% crit? You would still need another source for it to matter?
Christmas giveaway. One item per person.

My dagger crafted for testing purposes.

Decent elder gloves. 12% attack and cast speed + minion damage.

Ok amulet.

Random jewel. :D

Random jewel 2.

After you get something, post it here so the other people know the item is claimed.

*notes
- do not contact me in game/do not spam thread - send private message
- first person who contacts me will get the item
- people who contact me about dagger, cant contact me about gloves or any other item later (if you want dagger, youre in only for dagger :D)
- claiming some items can give bonus rewards :D

"
warrri wrote:

But isnt it the same with 2x50% crit? You would still need another source for it to matter?

no, we get 40% crit from trickery and light of divinity talents
Christmas Give away is real.

Just got the Hypnotic Eye Jewel.

Thank you PerkyPsycho
Dagger claimed, thank you so much Perkypsycho :)
Just got the Amulet and a "special bonus"! Perkypsycho, you are awesome mate! Merry Christmas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info