Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello, I actually need help for a decision about my gear.

I'm actually starting red maps, not having a lot of trouble.

But I wanted to upgrade my gear, and I don't know where to start.

Actually i have 2 Ex, 85 chaos, and a bunch of currency (not that much thought).

I wanted to save for Inpulsa but I'm not sure if this is the right choice here.

Could you please help me what should I do (saving for inpulsa or the rest of my gear) ?

Thanks.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Really late game when you have Watcher's Eye with mana leech, Storm Brand is no longer needed.

that's just straight up not true, you just swap mana leech for culling strike. And I like onslaught support more than increased duration, that is recommended in the guide.
Let me show you how usefull storm brand is on something like t16 chimera:

https://youtu.be/CfoqVsjO8sA
"
SerialXeldar wrote:
Could you please help me what should I do (saving for inpulsa or the rest of my gear) ?

My 2 cents:
Inpulsa is a fantastic armor and makes a huge difference, the return on investment for the below will help more immediately until you can afford the decent rolled Inpulsa + 5/6L.

Shaped weapons - Decent elemental as extra chaos and 2 core stats like lightning dmg, light to spells, and cast speed (ideally craft spell dmg w/ extra chaos). Prices fluctuate, I picked up both of mine for under 50 chaos total.
Helm enchant with HP/resists. 150% Lightning Golem + ascendancy = 13.5% atk/cast speed or Bone helm for 30-40% damage. Varies, 10-50 chaos with rolls.
You need to add chaos resists this league. Betrayal bosses will start doing absurd damage without it.
Abyss belt - Extra jewel plus more resists.
And then upgrade 1 ring, gloves, and boots to have more HP/resists (ideally better enchant on boots if cheap enough, can go to 12/16%). You want enough resists to set-up for Inpulsa and Essence Worm and still be resist capped.
Essence Worm + Wrath
Better jewels if cheap enough.

The combination of all of that should put you under budget, and set-up much better for red map clear speed until you can afford Inpulsa and really amp the clear speed.

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
that's just straight up not true, you just swap mana leech for culling strike.

Sorry, 2 am posting here. I meant not needed for mana leech.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 17, 2018, 2:19:03 AM
Le wild question about flasks? Why basalt instead of granite flask? 3000 armour should give more than 15% physical damage reduction. Im not really experienced player but it seems like basalt flask is good with characters that already use armour and want some additional reduction. Since this build has small amounts of armor seems like granite flask would be more effective.
Le wild question about flasks? Why basalt instead of granite flask? 3000 armour should give more than 15% physical damage reduction. Im not really experienced player but it seems like basalt flask is good with characters that already use armour and want some additional reduction. Since this build has small amounts of armor seems like granite flask would be more effective.
Hi,

I think as of now there are 2 different versions of this build.

The dual-wielding one for SC and the shield-version for HC, right?
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

Read how armour works on wiki
3000 armour - 300 damage reduction from hits, which is only better on low lvls vs weak enemies.
For example - you take 3000 damage phys hit from syndicate member. Granite flask reduces this damage to 2700, basalt flask - to 2550
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 17, 2018, 2:43:57 AM
Apologies if this has already been asked, but 743 pages is a lot to check through. How come you don't use Intuitive Leap to grab Dreamer, Overcharged, and Melding? They all seem useful for this build, Dreamer in particular. Is it overkill once you get the Watchers eye/Wrath combo up? I haven't got my Eye yet. I know the build doesn't care about the Energy Shield on Melding, but it's still a 6% life node. And charges from Overcharged are just generally really nice buffs to have - phys reduction, cast speed, move speed, damage, crit for keeping Ele Overload up, attack speed for your movement skill, all good stuff, and the build kills fast enough that you'll have them up most of the time while clearing.
Last edited by Wafflecopper on Dec 17, 2018, 3:20:43 AM
Hi, that's me again and my fck gear :D lucky drops from the weekend and i can buy some upgrade (4ex and 100c to use) I check elder essence worm but ppl are still crazy with the price of this item so: What should i buy now ?
"
Bialus wrote:
Hi, that's me again and my fck gear :D lucky drops from the weekend and i can buy some upgrade (4ex and 100c to use) I check elder essence worm but ppl are still crazy with the price of this item so: What should i buy now ?

lvl 21 arc for sure
mana leech watcher's
jewels with life, effect of shock and lightning damage to spells (up to 150% effect of shock)
Amulet with cast speed + penetration
after all that change your weapons (or try craft it yourself)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info