Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
r00l wrote:
How do you have the same gem, but at different levels?

you mean CwDt? If yes, you need 2 of them obviusly.
"
Shetzki wrote:

Thank you guys for the answers. I put some work on my character and it's alot better now. I saved about 100 chaos. Please tell me how can i find better weapons.. Its so hard I dont understand.. Should I get the 2 unique scepters?

It's probably a lot better a rare dagger/scepter with lot of crafting recipe we have in this league.
Hi and thanks for the build! Been playing it for a while now.

Got myself a Tabula Rasa and read through the gem section and now have the 6link setup in there, but was just wondering, how exactly do I make arc do cold damage? Do I have to have a certain stat on a piece of my gear?

Thanks!

Oh, and I know I haven't done merciless lab yet, it's on my to-do list as we speak!
May I ask what was the reason to switch from Sceptre + Shield to double Sceptre (and Leap Slam)? The Ahn's Shield gave permanent Onslaught which really felt nice and smooth, this is gone now, right?
"
iltamon wrote:
Hi and thanks for the build! Been playing it for a while now.

Got myself a Tabula Rasa and read through the gem section and now have the 6link setup in there, but was just wondering, how exactly do I make arc do cold damage? Do I have to have a certain stat on a piece of my gear?

Thanks!

Oh, and I know I haven't done merciless lab yet, it's on my to-do list as we speak!

Adds X to X cold damage to spells mod :)
Uber elder down. Not very clean, 3 deaths. Forgot to upgrade and use arakaali and ryslatha pantheons =\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugueWa6l8
"
May I ask what was the reason to switch from Sceptre + Shield to double Sceptre (and Leap Slam)? The Ahn's Shield gave permanent Onslaught which really felt nice and smooth, this is gone now, right?

Yeah they are both gone.

For faster movement speed youo could go with 2 daggers and whirling blades + faster attack (with nodes tree +% attack speed)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Uber elder down. Not very clean, 3 deaths. Forgot to upgrade and use arakaali and ryslatha pantheons =\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugueWa6l8

Gz! Need some vacation from work. I'm still at t6 maps T_T
How do you survive against syndicate dudes in red maps?

Contemplating to switch back to ahns shield for more defense, dmg isn't an issue yet

Don't check my char I'm currently testing a lot
"
Ynera wrote:
"

Yeah they are both gone.

For faster movement speed youo could go with 2 daggers and whirling blades + faster attack (with nodes tree +% attack speed)

But why are they gone? It felt so good to fly over the map and attack really fast :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info