Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Im I blind or something, what weapon do you use?
Thanks for the updates!
Last edited by Stehlo on Dec 7, 2018, 10:11:42 PM
Im stuck at a spot and im not sure what to do

From the Act 1 Leveling Guide:
"‣ Throw away Freezing Pulse and craft a +1 Lightning Gem Wand/Sceptre"

I cant find anywhere to craft. Ive asked around and everyone is saying to go to my hideout but the map says I have to complete some quests in act 2 to get my personal hideout. Any idea where I can craft this?
"
ZerowGG wrote:

I cant find anywhere to craft. Ive asked around and everyone is saying to go to my hideout but the map says I have to complete some quests in act 2 to get my personal hideout. Any idea where I can craft this?

This is a great guide but crafting a wand or scepter isn't required, especially in Act 1.

Just keep playing and look for a 3 link wand/scepter yourself.
Since we are taking Spiritual aid we should take the minion damage and lord of the dead nodes on the way to the empty jewel socket in Act 4 no? Crit chance does us no good with EO

NM, I see you refund passives and take it later
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 7, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
Last edited by Apollogx on Dec 7, 2018, 11:58:59 PM
hmmmmmmmmm -- not sure if we should be concerned that there is only one Impulsa on trade -- does it not drop until high maps or do we think they made it top tier rare?
"
ZerowGG wrote:

It's talking about the vendor recipe. Sell a Topaz Ring, Orb of Alteration and a Blue Wand or Sceptre to a vendor and they'll give you one with +1 lightning gems.
Can also be good for new league?
Still worth and full of fun build for 3.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info