Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Inpula's only procs off kills YOU have shocked. Arc Totems, Traps, and Mines will go for a Loreweave over Inpulsa's as they do not actually get credit for the kills, therefore do not proc Inpulsa's explosion.
What will be best? secind Sceptre or shield?
Read the updated guide? Dual Daggers.
"
hark0n wrote:
What will be best? secind Sceptre or shield?

Shield will be tanker but far lacking in damage. 3.4 guide used a shield, but 3.5 recommends either 2 maces or 2 daggers. You cannot mix or your movement skills won’t work. Maces are easier to get good stats but daggers have the potential to be better.

If you want a shield, take Ahn’s Heritage and equip 2 Fragility Jewels in your passive tree. You’ll end up with 0/0 endurance charges and get both bonuses.
Why all the minion nodes? Especially the ones on the left of the skill tree? Such as spiritual aid? please reply
No Inpulsa's showing up yet on poe.trade Hmmmm. Figured there would be 1 or 2 by now.
Last edited by Eyepatchkun on Jan 16, 2019, 3:29:57 PM
Thank you for detailed build. I'll be using it for a second league in a row + standard.
One thing I miss in it and I think would be useful is the order to go in the passive tree. Optimal way to go and to not over commit to damage or going to cautious losing damage. I'm always losing my way somehow on or the other way :)
Thank you again.

NVM
Sorry. I'm blind. Found it in levelling section. Brilliant stuff. 10/10
Last edited by EzioBF on Dec 7, 2018, 6:00:46 PM
"
Eyepatchkun wrote:
Hey Can i ask why Oak and not Alira?

Last I checked, we're taking the 2 passive points, not Oak.
I'm glad I'm not trying to level fast as it looks like the Inpulsa's going to be a much more rarer drop. Probably just going to go for a high end rare instead then...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info