Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

thanks for this amazing guide and your years of work! definitely will be trying out your new one
the end of an era. thanks for the sick build!
ign:VaDinci
This was the first build I ever played back in 3.1 Abyss. The sheer amount of detail put into the guide really helped me to learn a lot of the game mechanics (although I remember screwing up the CwDT setups lol). I played it again in the flashback event in 3.2 Bestiary and got a fifth place Demigod armor in the Xbox SSF league. Sad to see this go, but I know the LC guide will be just as amazing. Thank you Enki for all of the hard work and for the incredible build guide!
This thread has been epic from the ground up and its first 2 messages...

"MatrixFactor wrote:
Can you dual wield fishing rods? Do you think you could get the fastest cast speed lightning warp with two fishing rods or with a +3 lightning 22% cast staff?"

"Unfortunately not, they count as 2H. I think 2x perfect Apeps would beat out a +3 max CS staff."

Many PoE Players have been guided by this guide after freaking out about the amount of skill gems, the size of passive tree, and the overall complexity of PoE. Me included a couple years back... :)

Thanks for this guide and the followups !
RIP Arc :(
Thank you for everything enki, your build is what allowed me to dive into and enjoy this game all the way back in delve.

The end of an era, but what an era its been ♥
this build helped me to enjoy poe when i didn't know anything about the game
RIP to this build but a new Enki masterpiece is here!
RIP a Legend

Haven't played much League's (took them way to long to fix COnsole after the Harvest Disaster...), but the few I did I always had an Arc Witch as Starter oder Toon, so let's see what LC-Witch brings, thanks for keeping the Guide alive for such a long Time <3
Hi,

I basically suck at POE, so I happily started building a witch with this guide. Now that a new league came, I wanted to have a new go at it but the guide vanished :(

I know there's a successor, but it seems a bit more advanced and there's less hand holding on the new guide.

Is there a copy of the old one that I could get my hands on?

Thank you!
Kinda frustrating that you arbitrarily removed all info about this build from your original messages.

RIP history.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info