Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Any idea where the lack of DPS on my build is coming from? To me it seems like the differences are not that huge, but there's a 4kk gap.
Enki, with your build i managed to progress really far in this patch.

Any suggestion to enhance survivability or damage?

Keep up the good work.
Great build. Picked it up after coming back to the game after several years and it's lots of fun.
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Can you dual wield fishing rods? Do you think you could get the fastest cast speed lightning warp with two fishing rods or with a +3 lightning 22% cast staff?

Unfortunately not, they count as 2H. I think 2x perfect Apeps would beat out a +3 max CS staff.

I wanted to tell you that this was an excellent response and the wisest one you've had regardless of the foolishness of having to deal with it.
Golems are back?
I recently got that amulet that lets you 7-link. Uul-Netol's something. Is anything I put in there an upgrade from the recommended unique?
Is this build doable but with trickster? someone tried?
so ive tried to kinda min-max this build during this league. its my 1st league btw.

for this moment, i tried uber elder and it was EASY

pob stats:

Significant upgrades that i made:

1)i maxed out chaos res with my gear, so i have 75/75/75/75 and dont need a chaos res flask. i grabbed armor flask instead (2nd life flask is viable too i think)

2)i used this cluster jewel

3)corrupted inpulsa with +1 socketed spell gems lvl

4)bought all awakened gems needed

5)took out some dexterity and minor max life nodes for ele damage in the tree (i had dexterety on my gear too, which allowed me to fill the requirements)

Pobb: https://pobb.in/oW_sbcidsa4a

enchanetements are not min maxed btw, im lazy to run the lab rn
https://pobb.in/9opC4wu5w_3g
here is the pobb link, i posted wrong before, sry
and idk whats going on with mana reservation in pobb, my mana is fine in the game
so which is best to pick shaper of winter or shaper of thunder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info