Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Since GGG rebalanced all spells, we have to look at the numbers first.
But even with 20% damage nerf arc should be fine

I'm happy to hear that. I'm a total noob looking to play this build for the first time next league, and everywhere I look I see "Arc is getting nerfed!"
"
Infernosaint wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
"
Infernosaint wrote:

You can get something with elemental as chaos, maybe cast speed as well, and then an open prefix, and craft hybrid spell/chaos. That should be a decent budget start for under 20c.

Something like this would be 20% dmg increase each.

sounds good, I put this mods in poe.trade and got some results in royal skeens, but how do I know there is free preffix?

pathofexile.com/trade is easier to search for empty pre/suffixes, like this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/Bz8OELu8

There is one with T1 elemental as chaos, cast speed, AND attack speed on a Skean for 15C. That's a pretty sexy placeholder, with speed for whirling blades as well as decent dmg.

well, seems like most of the ppl selling good stuff stopped playing weeks ago, so its almost impossible to buy anything like posted above. Any chance someone reading this thread got cheap dagger with free preffix, elemental as choas, cast and attack speed for sale?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

p.s. I'm trying stormbrand leveing in SSF now, leveing speed is just absurd even compare to arc

Have you 4l it? Also, I'll would be interested a in mini guide for stormbrand leveling if you have sometime. Thanks

"
JulyJack wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

Since GGG rebalanced all spells, we have to look at the numbers first.
But even with 20% damage nerf arc should be fine

I'm happy to hear that. I'm a total noob looking to play this build for the first time next league, and everywhere I look I see "Arc is getting nerfed!"

99% arc it's going to receive a huge nerf.

"Rebalancing" does not mean "buffs". More like nerf OP spells and buff the shit ones.

The thing is, will be unplayable or still good? How the new support gems gonna affect arc? Just have to wait to the numbers with the patch notes early march. So this build it's just a big "?" right now.

But surely will be still good for a starter/nooby build.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Feb 20, 2019, 6:21:33 PM

sounds good, I put this mods in poe.trade and got some results in royal skeens, but how do I know there is free preffix?[/quote]

pathofexile.com/trade is easier to search for empty pre/suffixes, like this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/Bz8OELu8

There is one with T1 elemental as chaos, cast speed, AND attack speed on a Skean for 15C. That's a pretty sexy placeholder, with speed for whirling blades as well as decent dmg.[/quote]

well, seems like most of the ppl selling good stuff stopped playing weeks ago, so its almost impossible to buy anything like posted above. Any chance someone reading this thread got cheap dagger with free preffix, elemental as choas, cast and attack speed for sale?[/quote]

have a look at my profile and tell me what you want, ill donate it for free
"

I dropped the second CWDT setup that had enfeeble. I thought this was the standard, though I guess I'm not really sure what everyone else does. My profile is public, though, so you can see how I have it arranged. Now that I'm used to playing with them, I can't imagine giving up arc, storm brand, or lightning spire trap. They all have different functions that they fulfill very efficiently. I just hope none of them are nerfed in the next league...

After playing this and a couple of other caster builds one thing i can't imagine is not having a place to put Vaal RF in, it's not very new player friendly as using it in the wrong times gets you killed, but on the flip side timing it right allows for some damage breakpoints that can't otherwise be hit.
A great example for that in this league was the betrayal encounters where you could hit dmg numbers that allowed you one shot them before they wind up their huge, but slow attacks and have a very easy time against them.
I'd highly recommend everyone to give it a shot since it's not included in the build, but works all so well with it.
I still got almost instakilled in T16 boss areas, is there any problem with my build or I just lack skill?
Like the Guide says https://i.imgur.com/1U7818U.png. Go through this, take the needed upgrades and voila, youre good to go.

Drop Mana Leech from Storm Brand for Onslaught or sth else, geht new daggers, get inpulsa, get a clear mind jewel and better jewellery.

Well, just like Enki described in this in-depth guide.

Besides that, you can get Gloves for Lightning Spire Trap to do bosses quickly.
Most guys use it, me too, its a day and night difference for bossing.

Someone described what you need couple of pages before or so.

Regards
with the upcoming update this build will probably be even better as they intent to buff self cast, lets see the next chapters of it.
"
with the upcoming update this build will probably be even better as they intent to buff self cast, lets see the next chapters of it.

Unless they nerf Arc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info