You Only Give Impressions

That you actually cheat when you cannot prove you don't.

You can stream races on potato internet in bad quality.

Stream a few.

Let us watch.
anything is everything
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 23, 2014, 9:51:48 PM
they will never there is no point
Potato stream best stream. Give janimauk some competition.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
That you actually cheat when you cannot prove you don't.

You can stream races on potato internet in bad quality.

Stream a few.

Let us watch.

I have posted this before, but I will refresh my personal decree of racing.

"
1) If you do not stream a race, you used hud and any/all other cheats available at that time.

2) If you did not finish in the top 3 of your class for the race before and after you got a demi; that demi is NULL AND VOID.

3) If anyone accuses you of using hud or any other cheats, you are responsible for providing proof that you did not.

4) All opinions must be shared with the world through reddit/streams/forums.

5) If you have a negative comment about someone you are required to make it public (see rule 4).

6) RNG hates you but everyone else got lucky.

7) GGG hates you but shows favoritism towards all others.

This goes for past present and future racers/streamers/baddies/nolifes alike.
Last edited by Actingrude on Nov 23, 2014, 5:41:56 AM
who gives a fuck about your decree?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
90% of the things on that list are either made up or hyperbolic bullshit.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Actingrude wrote:
diarrhea fountain of text

This all reminds me of James Rhandi vs Uri Geller or James Hydrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc

So, what you're saying is, Uri Geller and James Hydrick have supernatural powers? Or because they clearly have substantial claims to having supernatural powers that they shouldn't have to prove it in a controlled setting even after stealing a lot of money based on it?

It's analogous to perfection of the current situation.

Also, I'll provide this article by CWU so you can educate yourself a little bit about successive abnormalities in racing results.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwn04-xpdnrmcUphR184QkZaMmM/edit

And would it really surprise anyone here that the data parse from this season would mirror the one reflected in the document?

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 23, 2014, 5:52:48 AM
To put it simply,
The uniformed are throwing accusations at the few.
The accused have no duty to provide proof.
This is detrimental to the community and not necessary.

I find this whole ordeal comical and have chosen to make light of it with my racing decree.

I hope he does cheat, it would be pretty sad to think he worked hard to get as good as he is just to have this happen.
Last edited by Actingrude on Nov 23, 2014, 7:45:14 AM
"
Actingrude wrote:
To put it simply,
The uniformed are throwing accusations at the few.
The accused have no duty to provide proof.
This is detrimental to the community and not necessary.

I find this whole ordeal comical and have chosen to make light of it with my racing decree.

I hope he does cheat, it would be pretty sad to think he worked hard to get as good as he is just to have this happen.

The post I'm quoting now is not the one that originally motivated me to post and I hope you're done editing now. (Honestly its almost a shame, you made some terrible points but you also made some good ones).

While you making light of the situation of people complaining you have entered into the hypocrite zone by yourself complaining about complaints (which I find comical the way you find others comical).

However I think I understand what you do, in that, the way these events are unfolding is not coming about in the best way possible in-so-much-as its not right to accuse someone of cheating without proof with such hostility because in the event they are legit, people are just turning themselves into paranoid jackasses.

But my view of the situation is this (to also put it simply):

- Cheats Exist.
- GGG doesn't appear currently able to do anything about them.
- This forum was created to gather feedback from players.
- Players are providing feedback that they think people cheat.
- Cheating is bad.
- From looking at old posts cheating has been a problem for many many months if not years.
- Hopefully GGG will read these complaints and make cheat detection a higher priority.

Conversely:
- By not posting on the forum and complaining about cheats GGG wont up the priority of cheat detection.

While you seem to have faith that GGG will come along and make everything better, I think a lot of people have been waiting a long time (or what feels like a long time) for something to happen, and it still hasn't.

I think the community has the right to be skeptical and responsibility to press the issues that are bugging us the most. Not just roll over and accept on blind faith that the right steps will eventually be taken. Yes GGG is a great company, yes PoE is a great game. But no, I (as well as others) don't think they are giving cheats the attention they deserve. So in that respect I vastly disagree with you.

However I do agree with you (and GGG support) that some of these pointed accusations are perhaps a bit over the line and could perhaps be handled by the community with a bit more couth.

Edit:
As an additional thought. I believe people have previously expressed much more eloquently than I, their thoughts on how much cheating sucks and impacts the community. However (relatively) polite complaints and formal 8 page statistical essays haven't seen results. I'm reminded of the quote from Jurassic Park, "Life finds a way," in such that the community failing in previous attempts, is resorting to simply trying to piss GGG off to get things accomplished and recent events are simply an evolution of repeated failed efforts to encourage change.

Last edited by CreativeAspect on Nov 23, 2014, 8:26:17 AM
"
Actingrude wrote:

I have posted this before, but I will refresh my personal decree of racing.

[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 23, 2014, 9:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info