Non fixed boxes in the Sig Race.

4Head when i get 2 qs flasks
anything is everything
"
cwu wrote:
Dear GGG, I would like to see strongboxes removed from the signature races for the same reason that exiles were removed - they bring in too much loot RNG into the equation.

and what exactly is wrong with that? I personally think thats a must in this type of racing.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
cwu wrote:
Dear GGG, I would like to see strongboxes removed from the signature races for the same reason that exiles were removed - they bring in too much loot RNG into the equation.

and what exactly is wrong with that? I personally think thats a must in this type of racing.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks m8.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
cwu wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks m8.

Almost as funny as expecting GGG to change something after season start.
Last edited by boof on Oct 26, 2014, 7:06:43 PM
"
boof wrote:
Almost as funny as expecting GGG to change something after season start.

It actually happened once: we complained about exiles and they were removed from competitive races the next day. Don't understand why the same can't be applied to boxes.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
janimauk wrote:
Gosh the QQ in this thread... GGG is kind enough to let you guys play their game for free yet everyone QQ so hard... Man's gotta eat, it's understandable that racing is lowest priority ATM, winter is coming and GGG employees need alot food to survive through harsh NZ winter. They can't just spend too much time on aspect of game that has 10 active players.

The southern Hemisphere got summer now. Their harsh 298K winter is over.

Also can you name those 10 active players, so I can list the other accounts as bots?
"
Pam wrote:

I think it's a bit early to call progression suboptimal, but I share your feelings about the boxes.
I know I could shave 5 min off the dominus kill, and I had really low to no density all the way.

Ok so I had one good session of farm in tidal
Blues = rng, no fixed pack and some of them are burrowed. I'd say 90% of the packs are 3 to 5 mobs
there's nothing at all on all the bottom section of the island, the one with water, never seen any packs, which makes you farm left => bottom just check below the rock => middle (usually nothing) => right and you can pull the hailrake pack but it usually slows you down, hailrake takes 40% of your hp with 75% cold
even If I were to play frame perfect (o_o), saving 5 to 10 min on the dominus kill, It would still be inferior to docks
hopefully, by the time act 4 comes out, ggg will tone down docks lvl to 30, then we could have races in the 2h bracket which could be interesting, unless every act 4 monsters is worse than scepter of god + gardens

about progression:
IRL, I work in the underground subway, most of the time by night. You can get there by special entrances where you go down hundreds of meters through ladders in the dark, then there are tiny dirty humid corridors until you get to the tracks, usually inactive in the nights, where you have to walk from shelters to shelters until you find the one where you're supposed to install your shit.
The sensation of solitude, left to yourself against the walls with your light and your crowbar reminds me of my early years on half life, except instead of headcrabs there are just rats of roughly the same size and decaying corpses of unidentified animals in puddles of black, black water.

I get the same feelings in the maps layouts devoid of life.
Last edited by Pam on Oct 28, 2014, 7:05:07 AM
"
Pam wrote:

about progression:
IRL, I work in the underground subway, most of the time by night. You can get there by special entrances where you go down hundreds of meters through ladders in the dark, then there are tiny dirty humid corridors until you get to the tracks, usually inactive in the nights, where you have to walk from shelters to shelters until you find the one where you're supposed to install your shit.
The sensation of solitude, left to yourself against the walls with your light and your crowbar reminds me of my early years on half life, except instead of headcrabs there are just rats of roughly the same size and decaying corpses of unidentified animals in puddles of black, black water.

I get the same feelings in the maps layouts devoid of life.

A friend said his strongboxes were fixed now. Was this changed?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
unsane wrote:
A friend said his strongboxes were fixed now. Was this changed?

Some layouts / areas have a high chance to spawn them so you might see boxes in the same spot but they are random and randomly rolled. Remaking with the same layout chances are you will see some boxes in the same spots but like I said, they are different boxes.

Early on these are such bs rng factors. Even throughout the entire race.
Last edited by terrex on Oct 28, 2014, 7:17:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info