Non fixed boxes in the Sig Race.

hopefully they remove the boxes completely and not do something like making them fixed spawns
It was pretty funny. Chemist boxes everywhere. On duelist of course.

Me that race

Last edited by boof on Oct 24, 2014, 8:45:00 PM
"
Pam wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
A suboptimal strat for a 2 hour sig doesn't mean much for your level in relation to boxes. They aren't fixed, its pretty silly.

I think it's a bit early to call progression suboptimal, but I share your feelings about the boxes.
I know I could shave 5 min off the dominus kill, and I had really low to no density all the way.

I highly doubt it, but ill be interested to see. I just think racing is just nothing like it used to be.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
boof wrote:
It was pretty funny. Chemist boxes everywhere. On duelist of course.

Me that race

I lol'd, twice. I'm sure i'll come back for more.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Seems odd that boxes arent fixed, considering shrines were during a previous seasons fixed sig.
IGN: KoTao
Gosh the QQ in this thread... GGG is kind enough to let you guys play their game for free yet everyone QQ so hard... Man's gotta eat, it's understandable that racing is lowest priority ATM, winter is coming and GGG employees need alot food to survive through harsh NZ winter. They can't just spend too much time on aspect of game that has 10 active players.
"
janimauk wrote:
Gosh the QQ in this thread... GGG is kind enough to let you guys play their game for free yet everyone QQ so hard... Man's gotta eat, it's understandable that racing is lowest priority ATM, winter is coming and GGG employees need alot food to survive through harsh NZ winter. They can't just spend too much time on aspect of game that has 10 active players.

The king of QQ is truly a changed man. Kappa
"
janimauk wrote:

This is some kind of meta troll isn't it
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
janimauk wrote:
winter is coming and GGG employees need alot food to survive through harsh NZ winter
ahaahhsahafa
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
They can't fix boxes. They are random as mobs,chests and scenery.

They can't make sure you encounter the same monsters in several areas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info