[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello,

Id like to join.

IGN: Animate_Bloody_SRS

Thank you
Hi, I would like to join your guild.
I'm a casual player looking for some group maps and helping each other out :).

I'm from Belgium.

In-game : MEGABLTE

cya ingame!
I'd like to join, if you've still got space. This name in game. I've only been playing for a few days.
I'm interested in joining.

IGN: Goderix
Hey there, i'm a casual player. I'm interested in joining your guild. I read over the description you posted and I feel like this could be somewhere I could have fun and help others. I'm not the most knowledgeable person, but I could try to help the best I can. Hope to see you in game!

ign: nipplemunchingspeedo
Hello,

I am a fairly casual player who would like to join your guild. I would enjoy having other people to play the game with.

IGN: Raweriio
Orginally from Georgia now living in Calgary, Would love to join up with you guys. I have tons of builds, but have pretty much been solo the entire time. I've been wanting to get in a group with good people. =)

IGN: Yeldra
Last edited by Alkrasier on Apr 6, 2015, 7:26:37 PM
Hi
Im a experienced player thats looking for a friendly guild that you can chat with do maps etc.
Im from sweden so im not always online when you guysare but i would gladly join anyways:)
ign:four_out_off_our
On the off chance of ruining my joining this guild: Pigs ARE fun, but they also delicious!

I'd like to join and play/hang/help out wherever whenever. Let me know if you have a slot available!

IGN: Baisikeli

p.s. somewhat experienced, main toon is a 85 Templar
If you still got room, I'd like to join..
IGN is PureLeafHoneyGreenTea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info