[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi!,

Are players from Torment can join also? Anyway, I will be drop to Standard in around month ;)
Hi! I would love if I can join your ranks, too.

My IGN is Theoclastus, an lvl. 54 templar in Standard League and I'm still kinda noob ingame. My english need some improvement too, so I hope you guys to have a little patience in our communication.

._.
Whatup!
Just got back from a slight gaming hiatous due to lack of internet.
What do i need to sign up?
I have a level 50 Templar in standard mode.

Pat~
Free bump for a fabulous guild, because sharing is caring! \o/ (that how it goes?)
Ugh effort
plenty of us guildies playing in the 1M standard and Hardcore, feel free to join us :)
Hi,

I would like to join your guild
I play for fun and it feels like this is the right guild for me, I am sure I can contribute for new players.
I play pretty casually, currently playing a Templar lv62 on torment/bloodlines
IGN Ser_Davos_Seaworth_

Thanks

Edit: request cancelled
Last edited by zegri on Apr 6, 2015, 10:57:30 AM
Looking to join. Canadian. Playing standard. Main character is Theangryatheist.
Sent in my app this afternoon. Playing a 59 lvl Witch. Would like to bring my own fun, kooky personality to your group. Good times on the horizon!
quite inactive guild, no answer in 2 days :(
Hello!

I am from Venezuela. My name is Leonardo. I started to play poe like 4 months ago so I am still learning. I only play HC and Leagues. I like the description of your guild. I would like to join if the guild have some members who HC / leagues .

My IGN atm is EngulfedinDarknesss.

See you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info