<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:Hairycoclol
How often do you play?: 4+ hours per day most days
What do you expect from this guild?: I’ve been solo for a while and have no friends to play with. Games are always fun with more people to share the experiences with. Looking to help guildies out with whatever as my character is pretty geared so far. Aswell as ask questions and learn more stuff about the game
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: all I play is new league soft core so it’s perfect
Other Information (Optional):easy to get along with (sorry for grammar mistakes typed this on my phone)
Any Character Name: crazysniper
How often do you play?: daily
What do you expect from this guild?: friends
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes i only play temp leagues
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: Farraider
How often do you play?: daily
What do you expect from this guild?: conversation, league discussion
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional):
Badump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: ShreddingTheGnar
How often do you play?: Daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Friends/Guild map runs if my PC can handle it :D
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I prefer to play SC Temp leagues.
Other Information (Optional): Started playing PoE in 2013 but have been very casual.
Any Character Name: Pajama_Guardian_Lulu
How often do you play?: daily, a lot on the weekends
What do you expect from this guild?: I am a casual player so i am not looking for 6 man full mf <30sec per map farming, i want to hunt for 36/40 or 24/40, map/party play and chill out in guild chat/discord.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yep,
Other Information (Optional): i pick 1 char per temp league and stick with it. because i like walking sims, these have been winion builds for past 3 leagues, before that i was a std player, i dont play std anymore b/c of the constant atlas resets and being able to insta buy a full build sort takes the fun out of it.
Any Character Name: Ellasion
How often do you play?: Nightly, A lot more on the Weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?: Friends, Help running maps, and gearing when needed.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes
Other Information (Optional):I like food. I also like to try and stick with 1 character the whole season.
Last edited by SilentBanshe on Mar 16, 2019, 11:51:25 PM
Badump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: iHitWomen (account name: boostedupi)
How often do you play?: very active for first month and half of league
What do you expect from this guild?: a group of players play with and help each other
Any Character Name: BallzAgain
How often do you play?: everyday for almost 4+ hours
What do you expect from this guild?: Playing solo and not talking with anyone feels like a single player game and I'm bored of it. I want to chat with people and maybe help out if I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info